Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Christmas

Prt - 4

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 9 reviews

IM SORRYYYYYY, BUT HERES YUR CHAPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It got closed like twice in a row!! so I gave up and did it on word, sorry it took soo longggg

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 942 words

0Unrated
The joyful Christmas past, it was Christmas evening now. This night was going to be special; Jay had reserved tables for the seven and a few more friends from school to dine by the docks. It was an expensive restaurant by the beach. Jay was getting the whole group ready. As you know, he was a busy man, 24/7.

Theresa was an organized girl, but when it came to her clothes and accessories she was a mess. She searched in a box labeled dark colored dresses, but there were a few sundresses in there too. Finally she spotted the one she wanted. She lifts up the long skinny dark blue silk dress. She pressed it against her body. Sequins created the elaborate flowers going down the side of her dress. The two straps were attached on one side going across the shoulder.
She slipped on the dress and gazed at herself in the mirror. She twirled like a ballerina pointing her toes and nails painted clear grabbing onto that dress. The silk felt soft against her skin.

She got tired of primping, and tiptoed to her night table and placed two silver hoops in her ear. She dabbed the slightest bit of make-up and revealed the eyelashes outlining her green eyes.

"Theresa hurry!" Jay said outside of her room.

She saw his shadow under her door. He was buttoning up his shirt. She lay on the ground where his shadow lay. Her dress hung off her body on the ground shaping her legs. She felt the carpet and the cold touch o the shadow...lightly. She adored the shape.

"Yes Jay." She tilts her head, sounding like his own child.

Her fingertips smoothed the surface. His smell lingered under the door, as she was glad he was hers and she belonged to him.

The shadow disappeared, a bit of sadness touched her, as she loved starring at his shadow.

"Come on Theresa!" Atlanta yelled snapping her daydream.

She quickly got up and rushed to the foot of her queen-sized bed. She slipped on her silver fancy high heels. They had a beautiful design and did cost a fortune to buy them; they had REAL sworvorski crystals hanging off the strap. Her hair was straightened a lot so it was no longer thick but still nice. She asked Atlanta after she had straightened Atlanta's for her.


Archie sat lazily on the couch, slouching. His shirt was not buttoned all the way, and he got tired of waiting for the girls. He had put on a simple shirt and pants, and gelled his hair, which only took 5 minutes to get ready.

"How do I look?" Atlanta asked.

She looked wonderful! She wore a long silky green dress. Her hair was so different! Theresa had washed out the dye, which only lasted for a day and was now brown in color. Her hair was straightened and put in a short ponytail with side bangs. It was an amazing transformation.

"You look...wow..." Archie smiled. He quickly got up from his position and they ringed arms.

Atlanta laughed. "Thanks!"

He kindly put on her black jacket for her as she put on long black boots since her dress was knee length.

"You should see Theresa." Atlanta smiled at Jay.

"Did she change her hair too?" She laughed.

She made a shrug and smiled.

"Why don't you see for yourself." Her smiled was beautiful and her hair was now the same color of brown as Atlanta's. Her bangs were shorter and a bit curl there, her hair was let loose. (I like Atlanta's better, but if I made Theresa's like that it wouldn't be nice for the next chap [hint])

"Wow, big difference here too!" Jay was amazed in his eyes.

Theresa giggled. Jay took her hand as he put on her white coat.

"Wow, you two look amazing girls." Herry said entering with Odie and Neil.

"Ahem..." Neil said.

"You look good too Neil." Theresa said almost laughing.

"Thank you, I know right..." He showed off his pearly whites.

"Let's go." Jay ordered.

Archie quickly spotted the tissue box. He grabbed it off the table. He knew it'd be silly to bring it, but there was something missing.



The night was full of fluffy snow, and the icicles hung off the pretty houses.
Herry helped Theresa get into the car. He took her hand as she lifted her dress revealing her shoe and she looked up at the skies. She knew, that tonight...was going to be amazing...something most extraordinary then ever...


THERE!!! DONE!!! I HOPED YOU LIKED IT!!! But I do have to say something... lots of these reviews I'm getting are extremely rude!!! I'm already starting to get sick of COTT, but I do still want to show my ideas that are left and I do want to see the next season and Bows and Eros... I also do love Greek Mythology. BUT I DO HAVE A LOT OF OTHER THINSG IN LIFT TO WORRY ABOUT!!! Like...LIFE itself, homework, school, friends and family, soccer practices, dance lessons, chores, AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER THINGSSS!!!! I am looking forward to my Class of the Titans Minis! Sunset club, Destination, Pirates of the Caribbean story and X-men I got, and a new idea for COTT called firetrap. AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those reviews were threats!!!! EXTREMELY RUDE AND DISTURBING!!! The only decent one I got was from qte-pututie (thank you qte-pututie) and to the rest of you! SHOULD I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF ALWAYS SOAYING no nasty reviews, no threats, AND other stuff you people say!!! Why is everyone acting like this!! Like geese!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story