Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > romance?!?

six...

by skeleton_crew13 2 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 337 words

0Unrated
i was expecting to hear Frank answer but instead...
i heard a bark...then a little ball of black and white fur came running towards me. it was a shih tzu puppy.

"youre welcome" Frank said coming out the closet without a shirt...

/whoa...hotness......ewwwww!why are you thinking like that when you dont like him/

"you mean this dog is mine?!?" i asked a little dumbfounded.

"yeah...if you dont want it we'll just-"

"NO! i want it...its so cute...but why?!?" i asked picking up my new pet. it squirmed but then relaxed as i sat on the bed. i looked at my puppy. it had hazel-green eyes like me and sadly like Frank too...

"because we wanted to get you something nice and well i said a dog...so we left Mikey here as a distraction so we could go to the pet store..." Frank said.

"aww...thats so sweet" Frank came over and sat next to me on the bed. the dog jumped out of my lap and into Frank's tattooed arms.

"so what are you going to name her?!?" he asked

"its a girl?!? cool...well im going to name her..." i paused and thought of name..."Fuck Tart!" i finally said after 5 minutes.

"Fuck Tart?!? why?!?"

"just because...its better that Dip Shit, aint it?!?"

"yeah...but Fuck Tart?!? couldnt you name her Oreo or Molly or something better than Fuck Tart?!?" i looked at the dog on Frank's lap

"no...look Frank...look at her" Frank looked down at her. "Fuck Tart" i said. her little furry head perked up and looked at me. "Oreo" her head turned away. "Fuck Tart" her head turned back at me. "you see...she knows her name"

"Fuck Tart!" Frank said. Fuck Tart jumped up and licked Frank's face..."well i guess the name can stay" Frank gave me Fuck Tart. i petted her til she went to sleep. then i set her down on the bed next to a sleeping Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story