Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Keep Your Memories In The Back of My Mind

Chapter Twelve

by GiveMeRevenge 0 reviews

im listening to from first to last right now :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 353 words

0Unrated
Gerards P.O.V

I sat in the waiting room of the hospital. Almost everyone there was crying or nervous of freaking out. I was doing all three. A nurse walked out and into the waiting room.
"Is anyone here for Alaina Beaton?" I stood and ran to her.
"I am."
"Whats your name sir?"
"Gerard Way."
"Ms. Beaton has a request to see you." She started to lead me to a room at the end of the hall. She nodded and smiled as I entered the room. There she was. Beat up and bruised. Her makeup smudged. Her hair ratty and wet from sweating. Bloodied up and weak. She seemed so lifeless. But she looked so beautiful. She always looked stunning no matter what. I walked to her bed and held her hand.
"Gee?"
"Yeah its me babe. Are you okay?"
"I don't know. I want to tell you something."
"Okay." She stopped and I watched a tear roll down her cheek. "Alaina?" she started crying silently.
"I cant watch to stay with Olivia anymore. I cant stand it. She lies to you and cheats on you. I cant sit back and watch her do it anymore Gerard."
"What? You're lying." I cant believe I was about to fight with my almost dead best friend about my girlfriend.
"I would never lie to you. I don't want you to get hurt."
"Alaina you don't know anything about her. Stop trying to make me leave her. You're so selfish!"
"What!? How dare you call me-" She stopped in mid sentence and clutched her stomach. She looked in pain and started to weep.
"Nurse! Nurse!" I ran around looking for the nurse. Doctors and nurses rushed in and pushed me out.
"Wait! What the fuck is going on?"
"The overdose on the pills. She needs her stomach pumped or she'll die." I was pushed completely out of the room but from behind the door I heard Alaina screaming,
"Let me die! I don't care anymore." Those words completely broke my heart. I took my seat in the waiting room once again and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story