Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Keep Your Memories In The Back of My Mind

Epilogue

by GiveMeRevenge 3 reviews

ohh intense.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 219 words

0Unrated
When I received that call it changed my life. My grandmother was gone forever. One of the few people that ever believe in me and this band. She helped us so much through the years. I couldn't believe she was gone. Me, the band and the family stood around the grave as the coffin was being lowered into it. It was a dark day. The wind was picking up and it was starting to rain. I looked back to all the graves behind me and that's when I saw her leaning on a tomb stone. Her dark hair blew against her pale skin. She wore a formal dress but a hooded jacket. Her entire face was barely visible. She shifted her gaze from the coffin to me and took off running. I blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. It was her...
"You okay man?" Frank put his hand on my shoulder.
"Did you see that?"
"What?"
"That girl. It was Alaina, Frankie! It was her!"
"No, man. Alaina is dead. She has been for three years. They must have just looked alike."
"No Frank. I know it was her. I swear!"
"Lets get you home Gee. Today was a big day." I knew I saw her. I knew I did. I fucking just knew.
Sign up to rate and review this story