Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of You (Sequal)

Chapter One

by GiveMeRevenge 1 review

i refuse to give summaries!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 242 words

0Unrated
The phone was ringing off the hook. Whoever was calling me was not giving up anytime soon. I jumped out of bed and grabbed the phone.
"Yes Bert?" I walked to my window and looked outside to the busy street. Living in L.A. always had its perks. Lots of life and chaos. Something I was very fond of.
"Hello sweetie cakes!"
"You are so gay. What do you want?"
"I'm coming over. Tomorrow is warped tour aren't you excited? We need to go shopping for some new CLEAN clothes!"
"I swear to god you're gay."
"Be ready! I'll be over in a half!" I hung up that god forsaken phone and showered faster than usual. I was feeling rather perky that morning. I dressed myself and walked in the kitchen grabbing my morning coffee. Without it I would die. I smeared on black eye makeup and waited patiently for Bert to arrive. After a few minutes my doorbell rang. I opened the door slowly and there he stood. His bright yellow shirt hurt my eyes and his shorts were a little shorter than usual. He hugged me tightly like he always did when he greeted me.
"Hello there Bert. Have trouble with the laundry this morning?" he pulled back and looked at his shorter shorts. He glared and smiled bitterly.
"Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine this morning? Hello to you too, Alaina."



She;s alive!? What!? Mwuahaha >:D
Sign up to rate and review this story