Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Big 'V'

A 'Sexy' Evening

by jengrey 4 reviews

The night at the Hotel doesn't go exactly as planned... I would say that there is a warning of sex but, I won't...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 1194 words

0Unrated
Ch. 3: A 'Sexy Evening'



'Your name, sir?' The clerk asked him.
'Jay Morrow.'
The clerk, wearing a snooty expression and a suit, handed Jay his card that would allow him to enter room 214 at the Metropolitan Hotel. Jay couldn't wait. He was wearing a casual yet elegant white collard shirt and black pants. He had sprayed on Axe body spray and had fiddled with his hair for hours. Naturally, he had come prepared with a condom in his pants pocket. Jay walked up to the elevator and waited until he had arrived at his floor. He entered the key into the door and walked in to find Theresa sleeping on the bed but instantly woke up once she heard the door close.
'Hey, Jay,' she said. 'Glad to see you made it.' She had on a very sexy silver mini-dress and smelled like roses.
'So,' Jay said as he sat down onto the bed and unbuttoned his shirt. 'What now?'
'I thought you've done this before,' Theresa said quietly as he went in for a kiss. 'Who knew you'd be asking me.'
Jay was now lying on the bed with Theresa underneath him. They started to have very light kisses for a while, until they became harder and Theresa rolled over so that she was on top.
'Jay,' she said 'can we just talk for a second?'
'No, Theresa,' Jay replied, rolling back on top. 'If we start talking, we'll end up in the same situation as before.'
Theresa frowned.
'What 'situation'?' she asked. 'Because if you mean our relationship situation then that can be easily remedied.'
'No, Theresa, I didn't mean that.' Jay got up and pulled the condom out of his pocket, both Theresa and Jay were out of breath. He thrust it down beside him and returned to kissing Theresa.
'Jay,' Theresa said, pulling away from Jay. 'This isn't exactly what I would call what I expected to happen tonight. And then Atlanta told me that everyone knew about us at school!'
'Well Theresa, we are a pretty popular couple.'
'No but I mean that they all know that we didn't lose our virginity to each other.' Theresa hesitated before continuing and Jay kept on giving her hikes on her neck. 'You didn't tell them did you?'
'Of course not, why would I?' Jay said in between kisses on her neck.
Theresa reached for the phone on the bedside table but Jay stole it out of her hand and placed it back into the holder.
'What are you doing?' he asked.
'I'm calling Atlanta,' Theresa replied, rather annoyed and reaching for the phone again. 'I want to know if she was joking or not or if she was just lying to me and if she was, then I'm going to ask her why she would say something like that to me.'
Jay, once again, grabbed the phone out of Theresa's hand and put it back into it's holder.
'You can call Atlanta later,' he said, going in for another kiss. 'Right now we're-'
'No, Jay!' Theresa ordered, pushing him off of her. 'Just go!'
'What?'
'Just go, okay. Leave.' Theresa pushed him out of the room, shirtless and a perplexed look on his face, out into the hallway.




*


Archie was listening to 'Worst Day Ever' by his all-time favourite band, Simple Plan and was lying on his bed in his room.


6 a.m.
The clock is ringing
I need to spend an hour snoozing
'Cause I don't think I'm gonna make it

Why is Atlanta so mad at me? I mean, I can understand Theresa being such a Drama Queen, but Atlanta? This is just so ridiculous.


I punch in
I'm still sleeping
Watch the clock,
But it's not moving
'Cause every day is never ending
I need to work I'm always spending

Girls are so confusing...

And I feel like
I'm living the worst day
Over and over again
And I feel like the summer is leaving again
I feel like
I'm living the worst day
I feel like you're gone
And every day is the worst day ever

But I still somehow feel responsible for getting Theresa in a whole lot of trouble with Atlanta, but I just can't figure it out why...

Yesterday was the worst day ever
And tomorrow won't be better
It's history repeating (on and on)
Summer plans are gone forever
I traded them in for dishpan water
And every day is never ending
I need to work I'm always spending

Poor Jay, Theresa is his girlfriend and their probably having problems.

And I feel like
I'm living the worst day
Over and over again
And I feel like the summer is leaving again
I feel like
I'm living the worst day
I feel like you're gone
And every day is the worst day ever

I wish Atlanta and I were a couple.

it's so long
I can't go on
it's so long
I can't go on

I mean, I think I've been giving her hints that I like her, but they're not working.

And I feel like
I'm living the worst day
Over and over again
And I feel like the summer is leaving again
I feel like
I'm living the worst day
I feel like you're gone
And every day is the worst day ever

Why am I feeling this way? Atlanta and I are best friends! I am not supposed to like her like this...but I do. And that's what I hate!!!

A knock sounded at the door and made Archie jump off of his bed and open the door.
'Whoa! Jay, what happened to you?' Archie asked. Jay's hair, usually neat and brushed, was messy and his shirt crumpled. He was carrying his shoes and was barefoot. But what scared Archie the most was the look that Jay had. It was a deadly glare that basically said 'You ruined my life'.
'Archie,' Jay said menacingly. 'You ruined my life.'
Archie gestured for Jay to come in. He took Jay's shoes and laid them on the floor.
'Thanks to you Archie,' Jay said, sitting on Archie's already messy bed. 'My girlfriend hates me; she won't even talk to me! She just kicked me out of the hotel room that we wee staying in for the night!'
'Jay,' Archie said, pulling out a chair from his desk. 'Why did you rent a hotel room?'
'That's unimportant,' Jay said absent-mindedly. 'But now, thanks to your stupid truth or dare game, you have ruined the relationship I have, no, wait, had with my girlfriend. No, wait I've been mistaken. She is now my ex-girlfriend. So, thank you, Archie! Thank you.'
'Jay-'
'No, Archie,' Jay said, standing up from Archie's bed and grabbing his shoes up from the floor. 'You have already done enough.'
Jay slammed the door and stomped back to his room, leaving Archie sitting on his chair, completely and utterly in shock.
Sign up to rate and review this story