Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > When It All Goes to Hell

The lies just wont stop slipping

by fobgal1 1 review

Patricks POV- Tara is found.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 654 words

0Unrated
Patrick's POV


"Guys practice was great today," I said to Pete, Andy, and Joe. "Dude have you heard from Tara in the past week or so?" Pete asked me. "Umm no not lately, wait oh shit she called me earlier today, but my phone was off," I said. "I'm gonna call her back, are you guys coming over to my place?" I asked them. "Yeah sure dude, It's been awhile since we've hung out together," Andy said.


I flipped open my cell phone and dialed Tara's number. "Hey you've reached Tara leave me a kick ass message if you want me to call you back." BEEP! "Hey Tara it's Patrick, you called me earlier and I was just checking to make sure everything was ok. Love ya bye," I said into the phone. 'If only she knew how much I actually love her' I thought to myself.


We all piled into our cars and started the drive to my house. As soon I as I pulled in front of the house I noticed some bags on my porch. "That's weird," I said. "Oh fuck," Pete said. I to where Pete's eye were fixated. "TARA!" I screamed. There she was lying in a pool of blood. Her body was cut up and bruised all over.


I gently picked her up and carried her inside."Joe I need towels, Andy call 911, and Pete go get me some water," I said. They all nodded and ran off. "Tara baby wake up, don't do this I need you, we need you," I said letting a tear slip out. The ambulance is on it's way," Andy said. "what exactly happend?" Joe asked. "I have no clue, but there's no way that all those cuts and bruises came from that fall," I said. They all nodded. "Wait a second, where's James?" Pete asked.


"I bet that stupid bastard did this to her, I've never liked him," Joe muttered. "If he did, then his ass is grass," Andy said. "Guys the ambulance is here," Pete said. Two EMTS walked in carrying a stretcher. They lifted her onto the stretcher and put her in the ambulance. "One of you can go with her if you want," one of the EMTS said. "Patrick you go, we'll follow in my car," Pete said.


I held her hand the whole way to the hospital. I could only pray that she would be ok. Once we arrived at the hospital she was rushed into the emergency room. I was sitting in the waiting room, when Pete, Joe, and Andy burst in. They saw me and came over and sat down. "Patrick everythings gonna be fine, she's gonna pull through," Pete said. "Pete, I can't loose her, she's my world," I said. "I know man, I know," Pete said.


4 hours later

"Is there anyone here for a Ms. Tara Wilson?" a doctor asked. All of us jumped up and rushed over to him. "I'm assuming all of you are here for Tara, well she hit her head pretty bad and had a minor concussion. She also had 3 broken ribs and some internal bleeding." He said. "And?" I asked. "She slipped into a coma, but she's a fighter. I expect her to pull through. One of you can go in and see her now if you want." He said then walked away.

"A-a-a-a-a coma?" I stuttered. "Patrick man, he said he expected her to pull through," Andy said. "But what if she doesn't? I never got to tell how much I love her or that I wanna marry her someday and let her have my kids." I said. "Dude you will get your chance to tell her, Tara's not gonna give up the fight." Joe said. "I hope you're right," I said "I hope you're right."



-----------------------------------------------------------------

Review if you like it. If no one likes this story, then I'm not gonna continue this story. More reviews = more updates!
Sign up to rate and review this story