Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Tell Him, Don't Tell Him?

by artistelamore 6 reviews

Some slash, a random Frankie apperance and Pete Wentz not exactly helping with the situation. Enjoy!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 1212 words - Complete

2Funny
"You look oh-so-depressed Urie," Pete commented as he sat opposite me. I sighed. "Thats when you tell me whats on your mind, we have a huge bonding session like little school girls and eat some ice-cream." He added.

"Its just..." I began getting up from my lying position to face him.

"Hang on," Pete said jumping over the coffee table and landing next to me. "Now go." He added as he rested his arm on my shoulder and rubbed my hair gently.

"Pete!" I groaned. "Be serious." I added. He took his hand away and nodded for me to continue.

"Its just..." I began again but stopped. "I think I'm gay." I finished.

"And your know this because you have been secretly in love with Ryan for as long as you could remember and its so painful to just be around him everyday and not being able to touch him or tell him how you feel?" Pete asked.

"How do you do that?" I asked laughing nervously. He was spot on. "What makes you think its Ryan anyway?" I added.

"Hello? Like, oh my god Urie, the looks you give him." Pete said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I felt my cheeks go red, "You..um, think anyone else noticed them?" I asked gulping down a dry lump that had developed in my throat. Pete just shrugged.

"Oh god, what am I going to do?" I said resting my head in my hands.

"Tell him, you idiot." Pete replied getting up from the sofa.

"I can't!" I said.

"Why the hell not?" Pete said dragging me up by my wrist.

"Just because." I said.

"Just because it not a proper answer, Mr. Urie. You know that, the queen knows that, hell even Joe knows that." Pete started rambling as I sunk back down into the sofa. "Fine don't come with me to see Ryan, Ryan will just have to come here." He said reaching for his sidekick.

"No," I said getting off the sofa quickly and snatching up his phone. "Just leave it. He doesn't feel the same way. It will just make everything weird."

Pete rolled his eyes, "I will bet you my finest hoodie that he feels the same." Pete said as he took his phone from me and left the room.

"Or you know, I could always get Jon and Andy to go bash him senseless with a baseball bat and tell him if he doesn't get married to our mate Brendon and live happily ever after. A lot more with be broken then just his legs...and possibly his arms." Pete said sticking his head in the door.

"Thats terrible Wentz, you can't kill him because he doesn't love me." I said.

Pete shrugged and left me alone again.

Secretly I knew that guy was bloody right. I had to tell him, it was the only way to get it off my mind. I got up from the sofa and grabbed my coat that was on the coffee table in front of me. As I walked out of the room I realized Ryan was already here, talking to Pete. Alarm bells began to sound in my head, Pete had called him. I quickly disappeared into my lounge room again but they had spotted me.

"Brendon, someone is here." Pete said pushing Ryan gently towards me.

"Sorry can't talk now, will be late for..." I began but was cut off by Pete.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it. You two enjoy now." He said shutting the door behind us.

"He called me and said you had to tell me something..." Ryan said slowly taking off his jacket.

"Oh right, yeah. I had to tell you..." I stammered, "that I got that new pair of jeans in the mail yesterday from Just Jeans." I added quickly. Good cover-up.

"Well are you going to show me or not?" He asked taking a seat.

"Show you?" I said horrified.

"Well yeah, show me." Ryan said gesturing me to go and put them on.

I gulped, "Okay, be right back." I said almost running to my room. Pete so told him, now he was just toying with my emotions.

"Come on, how long does it take?" Ryan called to me from the lounge. I pulled out my phone and dialled Pete's number. He picked up on the first ring.

"You told him, didn't you?" I demanded.

"No." He said.

"You little fucker, you did!" I said as quiet as possible.

"No, I didn't." He said again.

"Brendon?" It was Ryan calling for me. "Do you need help to undress yourself?" He added as he made his way up the hallway.

"Woah, I told you he liked you." Pete said referring to what Ryan just said.

"I will kill you," I said shutting my phone just as Ryan come in.

"Nope, I don't need any help." I said as I slowly unbuckled my belt.

"Well whats taking you so long?" Ryan asked no moving from the door.

"You're watching me," I said. "Stop it." I added urging him to leave.

"We're both guys," Ryan said rolling his eyes as he came over to me. "We both like girls, whats wrong with it?" Ryan added reaching for my buttons.

"Oh fuck." I said under my breath. "Oh big fuck, fuck, fuck."

I can't contain it, I have to kiss him. I just have to! I was just about to press my lips to his when he beat me to it. The shock that he was kissing me set in, I stumbled backwards and felt over next to my bed. My jeans had tangled my legs up.

"I'm sorry," Ryan said turning to leave.

"Wait, don't go!" I said getting up and jumping frantically after him. He exited my apartment quickly and was racing towards the stairs.

"Ryan!" I called at the top of my lungs as I stopped at the top of the stairs. This will be fun with pants caught around my ankles. I slipped off my pants and began running down the flight of stairs at top speed.

"Ryan!" I called again as I looked scanned the Las Vegas street for him finding him running towards an alley.

I veered into the same alley as Ryan had. He was standing there tears streaming down his face.

"Ryan," I began coming over to him.

"Where are your pants?" He said looking down.

"I don't care." I said tugging him closer and crashing my lips on his. "All I need is you." I added.

"So you don't need your shirt or those tight speedos that make your ass look cute?" He asked cheekily.

"In the same way you don't need your clothes." I replied tugging at his shirt collar.

"Exactly the same way." He said. "But I think we should do this in your apartment," He added gesturing towards Frank Iero(WTF!?) who was watching from a dumpster.

"I was just looking for my friend..." Frankie said ducking into the dumpster again.

"My apartment sounds good." I said taking his hand.


[A/N]: This one is truly nuts, I swear. WTF is with Frankie? Don't ask me, I felt random. haha. read and review. just some slashy goodness. =]
Sign up to rate and review this story