Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > love at first sight

Boys?Girls?both?

by divachick34 8 reviews

Everything seems perfect in the hero's life, they've got friends, their, fighting the god of time and winning. But In one night it takes a turn for the worst...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 516 words

0Unrated
Jay and Theresa were in Jay's room packing up his stuff.

"are you sure you want to share my room and not yours?" Theresa asked for the tenth time. Jay walked up and hugged her.

"of course I do, besides you've got all your stuff the way you like it and I don't really care where I am as long as I have you" he said smiling.

"I love you Jay" she said hugging him tighter.

" I love you too theresa" he said kissing her forehead.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Archie and Atlanta were in the living room, cuddling on the couch. When Archie looked at the clock.

"k lannie time for your doctors appointment" he said helping her up.

At the doctors office.

"okay Atlanta are you ready for your ultrasound?" he asked her.

"yep bring it on" she said in her usual competitive voice.

"okay we now know the sexes of the babies, do you want to know?" he asked

"yes" Atlanta said

"yes we do" she said confidently

"okay it looks like you have triplet girls" he said pointing at the screen.

"wow" said Archie as he looked at his children on the screen.

"I'll leave you two alone for a couple of minutes" the doctor said leaving.

"their so tiny" Atlanta said tears forming in her eyes (remember this is atlanta the toughest girl ever)

"yea just think in 5 months we'll be able to hold them" he said smiling.

"yea" Atlanta said then sighed.

"what's wrong lannie?" he asked his voice full of concern.

"it's just that in 5 months werre going to be adults, and not just adults parents, I don't know if I'm ready" she said looking at the floor.

"don't worry lannie,I'm sure we'll be fine, and we'll have 3 beautiful daughters in the end" he said smiling.

"Thanks Arch I can always count on you" she said hugging him tight.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Theresa and Jay were also at the hospital getting theresa's ultrasound.

"okay we know the sex of the babies, do you want to know?" he asked

"yes" they both said at once

"well, we have a girl, and two boys" he said pointing at the screen.

"wow" Jay said looking at the screen.

"I'll be right back I have to go check on Mrs.Hunt" he said leaving.

"I can't belive it, i'm going to have a daughter and two sons" Theresa said smiling.

"I know" Jay said hugging her.

"Jay can we go home I'm really tired" Theresa said yawning.

"sure tessie" he said helping her up.

As they were heading out they ran into Archie and Atlanta.

"hey guys" Theresa said.

"oh hey, Jay hey Theresa" Atlanta said

"so.. what sexes are your babies?" Theresa asked happily.

"all girls" Archie said putting his arm around Atlanta's waist.

"that's great!" Theresa exclaimed.

"how about you?" Atlanta asked

"two boys and one girl" Jay said proudly.

"that's great" Atlanta said

"not to break up the party but can we go home I'm really tired" Theresa said yawning again.

"same" Atlanta said.

"okay let's go home" Jay said as they headed for the cars.
Sign up to rate and review this story