Categories > Cartoons > Jimmy Neutron > no bussiness like show bussiness

no bussiness like show bussiness

by dancerg7 1 review

What will happen when Jimmy turns the town into a musical in an attempt to get Betty Quinlin -a J/C STORRY NOT J/B!

Category: Jimmy Neutron - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 198 words

1Exciting
The young genius sat in his lab gazing lovingly at one of his over 1,000 copies of his beloved Betty Quinlin. His llama loving friend Carl Wheezer, and the hyper active , Sheen Estevats were staring in disgust
" HEY ROMEO! Snap out of it!", said Sheen . "What! Oh sorry guys! Carl hand me my hydro platinum energy batteries." " Yeah sure thing Jim, I'll get that hipo plasi thinger. (hands jimmy the batteries) Hey Jim what are you doing with the hipo thingers?" " DON'T YOU KNOW!!!", Sheen exclaimed, " Betty's trying out for the school play and Jimmy can't sing, dance , or act! And Jimmy likes Betty!" " I... I... DO NOT!!!!", I just think she's nice, and kind, and pretty, and smart, and gorgeous, and glamorous, and..." "EWWWW! STOP IT IS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!" Sheen screams - Jimmy glares at sheen who just sits there oblivious- " Well anyway this is sure to get me the part right next to Betty (as jimmy says betty he has a dreamy look in his eye)

Meanwhile not so far away in an ugly pink house across the street...............

( note from the author: YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THAT UGLY (SHUTTERS!) PINK HOUSE!!!!!!!!!


~~~~dancerg7~~~~~~~~~~)
Sign up to rate and review this story