Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Heaven, Hell, and Other Places

Hell

by journeythrutime 1 review

=]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 629 words

0Unrated

I really have an impression that this is hell frozen over. I mean seriously.
"Pete how long have I been sleeping?"
"for a month now. You were in a coma for a month" he told me
"a month laugh that's funny"
"how the hell is that funny! Do you know that I would have killed myself if you had died!" he yelled
"please no yelling. The head still hurts. Sorry Panda. Look I don't know but I feel fine. I feel better than before actually"
"Jac. You don't know how happy that makes me feel happy" he said and hugged me

It had been two weeks since last I talked to myself. I think it was that medication the doctor made me take. I mean seriously its horrid. Pete keeps me in his house in LA most of the time. The doctor says that I still need to be in bed. It sucks. So hi mind, how are you? Good im doing fine as well. Today was the first day that Pete is letting me come with him to watch him practice. He is in the band Fall Out Boy. Ok, he is calling me to the car. I still think this is hell frozen over. Its sometimes very painful. The scar on my face hurts the most. So I am wearing a pair of Pete's dark blue pants, a black tshirt, and one of Pete's clandestine hoodies. I like wearing his clothes. It 1. fits me and 2. is cute.

"so pete where are we going again?"
"we are going to the studio! You can meet the guys! They really want to meet you, like, really bad. Then we are going to go meet up with a band im producing" he said jumping up and down
I laughed quietly. I wonder if the guys will like me. I have started to obsess over my hair. My curls need to be perfect black curls or I will have a fit. They are perfect curls that go to around my shoulders. Every morning I spend about an hour washing, adding shiz into my hair to make the curls stand out, and letting it dry. So here I was playing with a few of my curls sitting in my brother's car staring out the window.
Here I am wandering again, thinking of what might become of me. I wonder, will I fall off a tree or maybe I will fall in love.

"Jac" said Pete once. I heard him, of course. I always hear what people say, I just choose to either respond or to not respond. I chose to continue to think to myself.
"Jac!" he said again
"JAC" he yelled this time
"JACDYN TAYLOR WENZ" he yelled very loudly now. Next step would probably be slapping me so I decide to respond.
"yes"
"dammit girl! Don't scare me! I mean seriously I am paranoid now" he said
Great he is paranoid. Now I will never get a chance to talk to myself again. Damn
"what do you want!!!" I am getting frustrated
"I was just trying to tell you, you look really pretty right now" he said
I stared at him
"im wearing your clothing" haha this funny. I started to laugh at pete
Pete just smiled and attempted to give me a half hug while driving.
I still think this is hell. It is September but I know that soon hell will freeze over and the damned white things everyone calls snow, and I call balls of furry, will fall and cover everything not hidden.
But here we arrived. I am not a very talkative person, as you must have noticed, but I am an amazing listener. I hear everything and everywhere. Ooo maybe this is me special power? Maybe...
Sign up to rate and review this story