Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Year's Apologies

Great way to answer your phone.

by aznfoblover 4 reviews

You wanted it folks, and you got it. This is THE SEQUEL to Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out. We're back with Becca and the guys three years later, and people seem to have grown up (seem being the key...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 710 words

0Unrated
=====
Chapter 3
=====

So Becca told them everything. Patrick helped out a little, and surprisingly, no one interrupted.

"Well I'll be godda-"

"Mommy!" Ally ran over, cutting Gerard off in the middle of his word. Which was probably a good thing. "Mommy, I'm hungry." Ally tugged on her mother's fingers. Becca looked down at her daughter, smiling exhaustedly.

"OK, honey, we'll get you something to eat," she said, starting to get up. Andy grabbed her shoulder as she got up while Pete and Joe led Ally away.

"It's fine. We'll get it," he muttered. Becca whispered her thanks back and sat down again.

"As I was saying, I'll be goddamned. Mikey never said anything. He just said you left. That was his explanation. When I get back, I'll-" Gerard started. Becca's eyes got wide and she shook her head.

"You can't tell him. Mikey can't know about Ally. He'll freak out and probably get mad at me even more. Please promise me you won't tell him," she said frantically. Patrick tried to calm her down by putting an arm arround her, but she shoved it away. Patrick got a hurt expression on his face.

"We can't just keep this a secret. The press has already got pictures of you and her when you came in with these guys. He's going to find out. What are you planning on doing?" Frank asked. She shook her head and put it between her hands.

"I honestly have no clue. What am I supposed to do?" she groaned. Patrick looked utterly helpless, Gerard noted. What the hell is he here for anyway? he asked himself. Something was going on that he didn't know about, and he didn't like being kept in the dark.

"Look, we can help you through this. We can get Mikey to understand, maybe even convince him that she's not his," Gerard said, trying to help her the smallest bit. We can help you two get back together, he thought to himself.*

Becca sighed. "I don't know. He was just so sensitive about it when I finally told him. That's why I needed his inhaler. He had a panic attack." Becca stopped and got a weird look on her face as she felt her leg vibrating. It was her phone. Checking the small screen, she saw she had a text message. "Hey, where are you? We can't find you anywhere. --Kate"

"Shit," Becca muttered. She got confused looks from everyone around the table. "I'm so sorry, I'll be right back. I need to make an important call," she said, getting up and calling Kate.

"Where in fuck's name are you?" Kate asked as she answered the phone. Becca smiled.

"Great way to answer your phone. Real classy. Imagine if I was your mother," she said. Kate laughed dryly.

"Yeah, right. You still haven't answered my question. And you were supposed to be here an hour ago!"

"It's a long story. Meet me at the diner on 3rd and Grand. You'll know it by the paparazzi outside. Just tell the people at the door you're here to see me. Bring Gabby, and be here in about 15 minutes since I know you're at your apartment. There are people I want you guys to meet. See you soon, bye," Becca said, hanging up the phone. On the other end, Kate's mouth was open in bewilderment and shock, but she got Gabby and sped over.

"Sorry, there are some people coming to see me. I kind of told them I'd see them today, forgetting stuff was happening. Be nice," Becca warned. Ally and the others came back as Gerard and Frank looked at her, then started laughing at how incredibly mom-ish she sounded just then. Then, the door opened, revealing two women.

~~~~~

*Of course, Gerard doesn't know about her and Patrick...yet. Muahaha.

A/N: OK so there's the next chapter. I am so sorry to keep you all waiting, but I couldn't post this for various reasons, one of which being that I went to a My Chem. concert the other night. Totally awesome, except for the fact that we waited until 1 in the morning on a Tuesday to see the guys and they didn't show. Pretty depressing, but all in all, really cool.

Reviews = love :)
Sign up to rate and review this story