Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > I Still

I Still

by jade_kwl_name_eva 6 reviews

Ok, so it's going to be a story now. Jay and Theresa didn't end up together after they defeated Cronus and lost contact. Story is how Jay finds her again. Each chapter has a song.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 923 words

1Original
Ok, I guess I could've made this one better, but I want to see how this goes. Jay is very hard to find a suitable song for to meet my standards. So, I'm going to keep looking untill I find the perfect song for him.

****************

Who are you now?
Are you still the same
Or did you change somehow?
What do you do
At this very moment when I think of you?
And when I'm looking back
How we were young and stupid
Do you remember that?
Baby


Jay picked up the photo of him and Theresa before they defeat Cronus. They were so happy as friends, but they both wanted to be more. Jay traced Theresa's face and sighed. "Where are you now?" He said. After they defeated Cronus, they had then started dating for awhile. But then graduation came and they had to go their separate ways for college. Slowly they lost contact, but he never forgot her.

"Jay, honey, it's your turn to feed the baby." His wife said. Jay looked up from the photo. "I'll be there now dear."

No matter how I fight it
Can't deny it
Just can't let you go


Jay put the photo on his bedside table. No matter how hard he tried to fight it, he always found himself thinking about her. 'If we were meant to be, wouldn't she be here with me now?' He thought.

I still need you
I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you
Like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you


"Ok Jordan, open your mouth. Please? Do it for daddy?" Jay begged his 1 year old son. Jordan just smiled at him, but kept his mouth closed. Jay sighed and dropped the spoon back into the bowl. He looked his son over, he had his brown eyes, but his hair was the same colour as Theresa's, strawberry blonde. That he didn't get, his wife's hair colour was auburn. Oh well, another thing to remind him of Theresa.

Now look at me
Instead of moving on, I refuse to see
That I keep coming back
And I'm stuck in a moment
That wasn't meant to last (to last)


He had tried to keep in contact, but it was hard. He had Odie searching for her, but he had found nothing. Jay couldn't even remember what college she went to. 'I still care about you. I just can't let you go.' Jay thought as he helped his son down onto the floor. Jordan tried to stand up, but fell. Jay quickly caught him and picked him. "Careful!" He said and spun him around and almost collided with his wife.

I've tried to fight it
Can't deny it
You don't even know


"Jay, how many times have I told you not to do that? Anyway, while you were playing around with Jordan, we have a visitor." Said Stacy. Jay looked at who was standing behind his wife and almost dropped his son. 'No! It can't be!' he thought. But it was.

That I still need you
I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you
Like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you


"Hera?" Jay said. The old goddess smiled and nodded. Jay turned to Stacy and gave Jordan to her. "Can I speak with her in private?" He asked. her. Stacy nodded and went upstairs to put Jordan to bed. Jay led Hera to their living room where they both took seats.

"Why are you here?" Jay wanted to know. Hera looked around the room before answering. "It's about the whereabouts of Theresa. Odie found her, but I wanted to come and tell you. Do you want to know where ahe is?" She asked, looking Jay in the eyes. 'Is she crazy? Of course I want know where she is!' Jay thought.

Ohhhh
Wish I could find you
Just like you found me
Then I would never let you go (without you)


"Yes, I've wanted to get in touch with her for I don't know how long now." Jay said. Hera sighed. "Jay, I know that if you learn where she is, you will go looking for her. And if you find her, you will leave your wife and your child behind. Do you really think Theresa would let you do that? Even if it means never seeing you again?" Hera said. Jay thought about it.

"I love Jordan and Stacy, but Theresa means the world to me. But Hera's right, Theresa won't take me back if she finds out I abandoned my family for her. I know I wouldn't do that.' Jay thought. He looked back at Hera. "Ok, I will try to forget her, but please tell her that I still love her." He said.

"It shall be done. She misses you, you know." She said before Stacy entered the room again. Jay smiled at her and realised why he married her in the first place, it was the closest thing to Theresa.

Though everything's been said and done (yeah)
I still feel you (I still feel you)
Like I'm right beside you (like I'm right beside you)
But still no (still no word) word from you


****************

Song was 'I Still' by the BackStreetBoys. Yeah, I'm still a fan of them. Tell me what you think and if I get good reviews I'll keep it up, but when I find the right song for Jay, I'll delete this story.
Sign up to rate and review this story