Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

Chapter One

by lolo87 0 reviews

First story tell me what you think

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 1114 words

0Unrated
Chapter One
I walked into the Fueled office with my Starbucks and my sunglasses covering my face and headed straight to my desk. I'm really not in the mood this morning for chit chat I just had a test which I'm pretty sure I failed even though I stayed up until 3 o'clock this morning studying for. After sitting at my desk and turning on my laptop I'm pretty sure I passed out because the next thing I know I'm being poked.
"You know its not nice to poke people didn't your mother ever tell you that?"
"I don't know did mom tell you that and not me?"
I lifted my head up with one of the biggest smiles ever to see my big brother. "Lil you drooled quite a bit on papers." I looked down as I wiped my mouth only to see a small puddle on my work and just slammed my head on the desk numerous times until Pete stopped me.
"Hey you're going to end up killing whatever brain you have left. Besides I'm not sure its good for the desk." Oh yes quite the funny one.
"Pete?"
"Yeah?"
"Fuck off."
"Language little one."
"What are you doing here shouldn't you be somewhere? Anywhere away from me?"
"Whoa attitude much?"
"I apologize for my bitchiness however I would really like to get some work done and what not."
"Code for sleeping on the job? Ok I get it. I'll see you later then."
"Ta Ta."
After seeing him go into Adams office I decided that maybe I should get some work done. Finally after getting all my work done for the day at around 7 o'clock I shut down my laptop and got packed up. I got into my '98 Volkswagen Jetta and headed back to my apartment. Before getting onto the elevator to go up to my apartment I grab my mail. When I get upstairs I hear noises coming from my place and I know that my French Bulldog, Etta, does not make that much noise. As I get closer I can see that my door is slightly open, okay getting a little freaked out. I push open my door and see five guys chilling in my living room. Correction: destroying my living room.
"Um, guys sorry to interrupt your little break in but what are you doing here?"
"We wanted to come visit our bitch," said Charlie.
"Excuse me?"
"We wanted to see Etta," Pete explained.
"Uh-huh, well how long are you guys staying? Because I have to study accounting and then get to bed before the sunrises tomorrow."
"We were planning on crashing here if that's ok" said Patrick.
"Fine but you guys figure out your sleeping arraignments I'm going to go study."
"Do you want any company?" came from Joe, who is actually pretty good at math.
"Sure, come on. Guys please behave out here, don't destroy my apartment, and do not, I repeat DO NOT do anything to Etta, she's my baby."
"Ok." I got a reply all around.
Joe headed straight to my bedroom and I went into the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge. When I went back into my room Joe was sitting on my bed looking through one of photo albums. I threw him a water as I closed my door.
"Hey no need to throw things."
"I'm sorry"
"Its ok. That was a good night."
I crawled on my bed next to him and looked at the picture he was looking at. It was a picture of him and I at my senior prom. No one asked me so I asked him as a friend. I thought it was going to be a crappy night but it turned out to be a great night. He had surprised me by getting me a dozen red roses along with a corsage. He had also persuaded his dad to let him take his fathers BMW. Before prom instead of taking me to a fancy restaurant he took me to Homers. We only ended up staying at my prom for about 2 hours then we hung out around Chicago. The picture that he was looking at was a picture of the two of us laying down on a blanket in a park. He didn't drop me off at home until around 2:30. I think my parents still think to this day that we actually stayed for the whole prom. I laughed thinking back on it.
"Yeah it really was. You know that is one of my favorite days to look back on."
"Really?"
"Yeah, you made it really special for me. I mean you know you went out of the way just for your friends little sister."
He took a sip of water and closed the book as he looked at me. "Is that what you think? That I see you as my friends little sister?"
"That's what I am. That's what everyone views me as, even people on campus and my professors, they view me as Pete Wentz's little sister."
"Lily, never think that please, I think of you as one of my best friends. Seriously Lily if you were just my friends little sister why would I have you come to award shows with me?"
"I dunno."
"And would I have little names for my friends little sister?"
"I guess not."
There was a couple minutes of silence from us.
"So I guess you should start studying huh?"
"Yeah."
And with that I opened up my accounting book and started to study with Joes help. About an hour after studying I had a thought
"Hey Joe?"
"Yeah Lil?"
"What are you guys doing here?"
"Eh we had some time off and decided to come down and visit you. We also wanted to go see 'lil Dirt."
"Oh okay."
He helped me study for another hour and a half before we decided I studied enough. After I closed my books and put them on my desk I climbed back on the bed as Joe opened the photo album again. I leaned back against my headboard and closed my eyes.
"Hey Lily?"
"Yeah Joe?"
"How are you?"
I opened one eye.
"I'm good Joe, how are you?"
"No you know what I mean."
"I'm okay."
"Are you sure? Because you know you can always talk to me."
"I know, but Joe?"
"I know, I'm just checking"
"Well thanks.... I'm going to take a shower."
"Ok"
With that I got up and headed to my bathroom and grabbed towels out of the linen closet in there. I turned on the shower and stepped in thinking about the past 8 years and everything that has gone on.
Sign up to rate and review this story