Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

Chapter Three

by lolo87 0 reviews

number 3

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 1383 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three

I woke up to my alarm clock in the morning with Etta curled up behind my knees, but no Joe. I got out of bed slowly trying not to wake up Etta. After successfully getting out of bed I started to get ready for class fortunately I didn't have to work after class. When I was already for class I exited my room to hear voices coming from my kitchen.
"So how bad was it last night?"
"It was okay."
"What do you mean okay?"
"I mean yes she broke down but she calmed down after I got her out of the shower."
"You got my baby sister out of the shower?"
"Dude, she had been in there for an hour and a half. She had to have been cold and I had to pee."
"Whatever, is she okay now though?"
"I think so, I mean she's still asleep now but I think she's good."
At that I decided that I would walk in acting like I hadn't heard a thing. As I walked into the kitchen their heads popped up and I just smiled and grabbed a bottle of water.
"Hey guys, what were you talking about?"
"Uh... Star Wars?" Joes stated as more of a question.
"Hmm ok. Well I have class but I don't have to work today so Pita bread do you want to spend time with your baby sister?"
"I would but I promised Adam that I would hang out at the office today."
"PETE!"
"I'm sorry, hang out with Trohman."
"Okay, I guess."
"Hey what's wrong with me?"
"Nothing. Um... I'll be back in about two hours at most."
"Okay, sounds good."
With that I grabbed my keys and my messenger bag and went off to class. I'm your typical college student, I wear my favorite pair of yoga capris from Old Navy and a t-shirt to class along with flip flops. Definitely not one of those girls that actually get dressed up for class. Even work is pretty laid back so I don't get dressed up... Oh off topic much? Sorry I like to go off in my own little world while on my way to class. Ah here it is well excuse me for an hour or two while I listen to my professor give mundane lecture... yet again.
"I can't believe he actually let us out early" said my classmate and friend Matt.
"I know that shocked me. Seriously we were only in there for about forty-five minutes."
"Hey who's that by your car?"
I looked up and saw Joe sitting on the curb by my car smoking a cigarette with sunglasses on.
"Oh, that's Joe but I don't know what he's doing here. I'll talk to you later?"
"Yeah, I'll text you."
I walked closer to my car waiting for Joe to look up but he didn't. When I finally got close enough I sat down next to him.
"Trohman, what are you doing here?"
"I got bored and we were going to hang out anyways so..."
"Okay first Starbucks where we can decide on what we do on our Lily Joe day."
"Sounds good."
I got up and put my hand out for him as he put out his cigarette. He grabbed it and got up. We drove to the Starbucks which was close to Fueled and went in and ordered. After getting our drinks we sat down at a table.
"So how was class?"
"It was okay, I was surprised that I got out early though. So what--"
"Excuse me?" some teen girl came up to us.
"Yeah?"
"Aren't you Joe Trohman?"
"Yes I am" Joe answered.
"Could I have your autograph and maybe a picture?"
"Sure no problem" he said as he signed her Seventeen Magazine. She looked at me as he signed it and I gave her a slight smile.
"Could your girlfriend take a picture of us?"
"Oh she's not my girlfriend, she's Pete's baby sister."
Gee thanks Joe. What happened to that 'you're one of my best friends' speech? I guess I will always be Pete's baby sister.
"Aw. How sweet of you to look after her."
Excuse me? Do I look like I'm 5 years old? Do I act like I'm 5 years old?... Don't answer that question. I just rolled my eyes at her.
"Oh is Pete back together with that whore?"
"If you mean my friend Jeanae, yes he is. It's not like it is any of your business and it's definitely not like you would ever have a chance." I interrupted as Joe was about to answer. After giving Joe a nasty look I got up and got in my car and headed back to my apartment.
"AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed after slamming my door not realizing that there were people there.
"Uh... hey Lil."
"Oh hey Andy, hey Patrick."
I locked the door and sat between them on my couch.
"You okay?"
"Your guitarist is a jerk."
They looked at each other dumbfounded.
"What do you mean?"
"Is everyone always going to think of me as Pete's baby sister? I mean everybody thinks of me as a baby... I'M NINETEEN!!!"
I put my head down on Andy's shoulder as I cried.
"Lily we don't think of you as a baby or as Pete's baby sister, you're one of our friends." Andy said as he stroked my hair.
"Yeah that's what Joe said last night and then he referred to me as 'Pete's baby sister' when a fan came up to us at Starbucks. Then the girl had the nerve to act as thought I'm a little kid."
Just as I was coming to a close on my story the door unlocked to show Joe and Pete. One glimpse at Joe and I got up and stormed into my bedroom. Yes I know I act childish but that's what you get when you treat me as a child. Etta followed me and laid down on her doggy bed as I laid on my bed after closing my door. It was about 5 minutes later when the door opened.
"Lily pad?"
"Go away Joseph."
"Lily I'm sorry for whatever I did."
I lifted my head and gazed at him incredulously. He doesn't know what he did?
"Have you really killed that many brain cells Joseph?"
"Ok enough with the 'Joseph'. Okay?" He said as he crawled onto my bed.
"Do you have any idea how you made me feel in Starbucks?"
"I guess pretty miffed."
"Yeah I'm pretty miffed, you told me last night that you didn't see me as Pete's baby sister and what did you do? You referred to me as Pete's baby sister."
"Oh. I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking..."
"Obviously."
"Hey can I talk?... Thanks. As I was saying I wasn't thinking that, I was thinking that if I had said you were my friend she wouldn't believe me."
"Does it matter if she believed you or not?"
"No, I guess not."
"You didn't even say anything when she was treating me like a little child."
"I'm sorry... Good job sticking it to her about Jeanae though."
"Apology accepted I guess. Thanks, I just don't like hearing people talk about her like that. So she made some mistakes who hasn't but that doesn't give millions of teen girls to hate her. Seriously with out those mistakes where would you guys be at the moment?"
"Working at Borders."
I laughed at his response and then sighed.
"You know Trohman you still owe me my Lily Joe day."
"Well all the guys left after you through your diva fit..." I glared at him and he smiled sweetly. "We could have a movie marathon and pizza."
"Star Wars?"
"Uh duh"
"Okay then let's go."
I grabbed his hand and Etta's leash as I saw her head pop up. After clipping on her leash I gave it to Joe while I grabbed my wallet and slipped on my flip flops. Once we were ready to go we walked to Tony's Pizza that was a block away from my apartment. We got the pizza and were walking back to my place talking about random things.
"Joe?"
"Lil?"
"I want to go home."
"Well we're almost back."
"No I mean I want to go home, as in Chicago home."
Sign up to rate and review this story