Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of You (Sequal)

Chapter Fifteen

by GiveMeRevenge 1 review

babiesss!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-19 - 266 words

0Unrated
I woke up to my limbs tangled with someone else's. at first I had not a clue where the hell I was but then I soon realized who I was tangled with. I smiled and snuggled closer to Gerard but my phone began to ring loudly. I was afraid Gee would wake up so I quickly grabbed the phone from the ground and answered in a groggy voice.
"Hello?"
"Porcelain! Where are you?"
"Snake?"
"Yes! Where are you?"
"In bed."
"Obviously not in our bus. Where?"
"MCR's..."
"Who did you sleep with!?"
"No one!"
"Gerard!?"
"Yes..." I heard a girly squeal and him repeating our conversation to other people. Probably Whitey and Rocko. Two more girly squeals. Yep. Whitey and Rocko...
"Did you use protection?" His voice was lower.
"Shut up!"
"You didn't!?"
"Of course we did!" We did, right? Yeah yeah. We did.
"ARE WE GONNA HAVE A BABY!" he sounded excited.
"Shut the fuck up!"
"Yay! I'm gonna be an uncle! Well the reason I called. We have millions of interviews and photoshoots this week. THERES ONE GOING ON RIGHT NOW! GET TO OUR BUS!" I hung up the phone and shouted a loud 'fuck!' Gerard's eyes fluttered open.
"Late for something I presume?"
"When the fuck am I not?" I struggled to pull my shirt over my head and ran to the front of the bus. But then I ran back forgetting to give Gee a kiss. When I was done I began running again and sprinted all the way to my bus. We had our photoshoot with many many more to come.
Sign up to rate and review this story