Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live The Car Crash Hearts.

7 Minutes in Heaven

by jessiearei 3 reviews

Molly and Patrick go on a date?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-19 - 1566 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 7

7 Minutes in Heaven

Pete's POV:


While we were practicing I came up with the greatest idea to get Patrick and Molly together! It's perfect and it has to work! Those two were like made for each other! I'm going to set them both up on a blind date. And what they won't know is that they're going to be going out with each other. Its genius! I just have to get them both to agree to it.

"Hey Trick, can I talk to you for a second?" I ask after practice is over and everyone's leaving.

"No more work on the band! I am wiped!" He says sitting next to me on the couch.

"Nope, nothing to do with the band. I have a question for you. I know this girl and she definitely likes you. Do you think you could give her a chance and go on a date with her?" I ask him.

"I don't know Pete." He says looking at me skeptically.

"Come on. Trust me, it will be worth it! If it works out in the end then you will owe me your life!" I say trying to persuade him.

"Uhh, fine. I guess I could. Its not like I have a girlfriend anymore anyways." He says sounding exasperated.

"Great! Meet her at our diner in the back booth. The one we always sit at when we go there. Got it? Be there at 7 and don't be late. Thanks man!" I say patting him on the back and heading upstairs.

"This better be worth it Pete!" I hear Patrick mutter from behind me.

"Oh it will trust me." I say as I see him out the front door. "Later man."

Now time to get Molly to agree to go. Man this is the best idea I've ever had! Why didn't I think of this earlier?

"Molly." I say in a singsong voice knocking on her door.

"What do you want Petard?" She asks opening the door.

"Dearest sister of mine, could you possibly do a favor for me?" I ask sweetly.

"That depends Petard, what is it?" She asks eyeing me.

"Well there's this boy that likes you a lot and I was wondering if you could give him a chance and go on a date with him tonight. And stop calling me Petard!" I say looking at her sternly.

"I don't know if I'm ready yet Pete. I mean I don't want what happened last time to happen again." She said looking at me sadly.

"Trust me Mol, it won't happen! He's a good guy and a close friend of mine. Just give him a chance please? For me?" I ask giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, I guess I could. But if anything goes wrong, then I'm blaming it on you and I get to kick your ass!" Yes!!

"Fine whatever. But trust me, you'll be thanking me once this date is over! Meet him at our diner at 7 o'clock. The normal booth we sit in. And dress somewhat nice. Not just jeans and a t-shirt." I say pointing to her attire.

"Petard get out of my room so I can get ready considering it's already 5 o'clock!" She says getting up and pushing me out of her room.

"Don't be late!" I yell at her through her door. Yes, my plan is working. This is going to be great.

Patrick's POV:

I can't believe I agreed to go on this date. Pete better be right or I'm going to kick his ass. Maybe this will help me get over Molly. She's so beautiful. Her hair, her eyes, her body. Oh god I need to stop thinking about this!

I arrive at the diner in brown slacks, a button up t-shirt, and my signature hat at 5 after 7. I head to our back booth and I see a girl with her back facing me. She has straight jet black hair that reminds me of Molly's. Great everything reminds me of her. This date is going to be a disaster!

"Hi I'm-"

"Patrick?" Oh dear god. I'm going to kill Pete!

Molly's POV:

This better be worth it or I'm going to kill Petard! He's set me up on blind date's before. I don't know why I'm even bothering. Maybe this will help me get over Patrick. He likes a different girl anyways. He's so adorable. His eye's, his smile, his ass. God I need to stop this! I'm going a date with a guy that isn't Patrick.

I arrive at the diner at exactly 7 o'clock and wait around for five minutes when I hear the door chime. I don't want to look because I don't want to get my hopes up or anything. I hear footsteps coming in my direction and I have a feeling that it's my date.

"Hi I'm-"

"Patrick?" Oh I am going to kill Petard. He set us up!

"Molly? Pete set you up on a blind date too?" He asks chuckling.

"Yep, Petard and his great ideas! I gave up on his blind date scams awhile ago but I decided to humor him tonight. I guess you were in luck." I say with a laugh.

"I guess I was." Insert awkward silence. "So, do you want to order now?" I just nod my head and start looking through the menu. The waitress walks up and takes our order and gives us a knowing smile.

"That lady scares me." I say laughing.

"Yeah pretty much." He say with a laugh. "So tell me about yourself."

"Way to make conversation. Lets see, my name is Molly, I'm 17, my brother is an ass-face, and I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake." I say smirking at him.

"Really now. Pete is quite an ass-face. Well my name is Patrick, I'm 18, the ass-face is my best friend, and I'll be more than you bargained for." He says to me with the same smirk.

"Really? This sounds like it's going to be interesting then." I say smiling. Our food comes and we eat in silence except for the small talk we share.

"So do you want to go catch a movie?" Patrick asks after we finish eating.

"Yeah sounds like fun. Do you want to go to the actual movie theaters or my basement?"

"I say we go to the movie theater so that Pete can't eavesdrop on us or anything." He says smiling. He drove us to the theaters since I had Pete drive me to the diner so he could have the car tonight. We pick some random comedy to watch and about half way through the movie Patrick does the whole yawn and stretch maneuver and puts his arm around my shoulder. I smile and snuggle into him.

After the movie, we walk out of the theater hand in hand, both smiling like there is no tomorrow. He drives me home and walks me to the door like the gentleman that he is.

"I have fun tonight. I'm glad I didn't blow this blind date off." I say smiling up at him. His smile is so adorable. And his lips look so soft. I hope he kisses me goodnight.

"Me too. Tonight was great. Maybe we could do it again?" He asks hopefully.

"Definitely." I say smiling like crazy.

"Well I've got to go. I'll call you tomorrow and see you at practice." He says rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Goodnight Patrick."

"Goodnight Molly." His face inches closer to mine and our lips are about to meet when the front door flies open.

"Molly! What are you doing out past your bed time. Now, now Patrick if you can't get her in on time, then you can't take her out anymore." I am going to kill Pete!

"Peter. Get back inside and go die somewhere!" I say through gritted teeth. I really wanted that kiss.

"Fine Molly, I see how it is. I set you two up and I don't even get a thank you? Be that way." He says walking inside and slamming the door. After a few seconds Patrick and I start laughing hysterically.

"He is such an idiot some times." I say between my laughs.

"Yeah, he is!" Patrick says. We calm down after a few minutes and he grabs the side of my face. "Now, where were we?" He brings his face closer to mine and this time we don't get interrupted. His lips are so soft against mine and we fit together perfectly. We slowly pull away and smile at each other.

"Goodnight Patrick." I say walking inside. I close the door and slide down the back of it.

"So how was it?" Pete asks from the couch.

"The most amazing night of my life." I say smiling like a fool.

"I told you I would get you two together!" He says smiling triumphantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long to update! I thought i was going to be home for spring break but i wasnt! But dont worry i didnt enjoy it either! I got some terrible news about my cousin. His apartment exploded w/ him inside of it and he's in critical condition and they dont know if he's going to make it. So sorry ahead of time if i'm a little slow with the updates. but please review! they make me all warm and fuzzy inside! thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story