Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Know I'm Always Late

Down, Down in an Earlier Round

by fobgal1 3 reviews

Amber wakes up in strange place.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Sci-fi - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 549 words

-1TrainWreck
Pete's POV


I carried the girl I saved to the warehouse. As soon as I walked in I was bombarded with questions. "Where did you go?" "Who is she?" "Why didnt you let one of us come with you?" "Are you ok?" "Did you drink the serum I made you?"


"Guys!" I yelled. "I'm fine, I don't know who she is, I saved her. I didn't wanna bother any of you guys. I found her in the alley. Beckett had her. And yes I drank the serum." I said. "None of us would've minded going with you. And is she ok?" Patrick asked. "Umm I don't know. He bit her, but she didn't feed from him." I said. "Let's get her upstairs," Joe said. I nodded and carried her upstairs to my bedroom, since I don't exactly use the bed anymore.


"Your beautiful," I whispered and kissed her forehead. I gently layed her down on my bed and covered her up. Then I took one last peek at her and closed the door heading down the stairs.


Amber's POV

I woke up in a room I had never seen before. I quickly jerked my hand up to my neck, just to make sure it wasn't a dream. It wasn't. The holes were really there. "Easy, don't hurt yourself," I heard a voice say. Then I saw a pair of familiar hazel eyes. "Pete right?" I asked. He nodded. "And you are?" He asked. "Amber, Amber Mays," I said. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he said and kissed the top of my hand. I blushed like crazy.


"Let's get your neck cleaned up," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs. "Uhh hi," I said as I saw three faces I didn't recognize. "Umm Amber this is Patrick, Joe, and Andy. Guys this is Amber," Pete said. Patrick was a short man with long sideburns, thick black rimmed glasses, and a trucker hat. He was very very cute. Joe was a tall man with an afro and a lisp from what I could tell. Andy, well Andy kind of looked like a girl, with glasses and his chin pierced. And Pete, short, tan, beautiful hazel eyes, tattooed arms, emo style hair. What more could you ask for?


"Hi!" Patrick said pulling me into a hug. You could tell he was the friendliest. "Joe man could you go grab me some alchohol and some gauze pads? I need to clean Amber's neck up." Pete said. Joe nodded and headed off in the direction of what I assumed to be the kitchen. "Come sit down on the couch, so i can get to your neck." Pete said. He grabbed my hand and led me over to the couch, where I sat down.


Joe came back a few minutes later with the stuff Pete had asked for. Pete then put some alchohol on the gauze pad. "This is gonna sting a little." He said and applied the alchohol. I winced, it stung so bad. "Sorry," Pete said and blew on my neck. "It's ok," I said and turned around to face him. He gently brushed my cheek with his fingers. Slowly we both leaned in until...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HAHA a cliffhanger. Review and I will update as soon as I can!
Sign up to rate and review this story