Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You've.got.nothing.on.Me

Dis- Claimer Please: Note from the Author

by WillBertluverX 1 review

Note

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 395 words

0Unrated
Note:

I must say my other stories have been following the predictable plot, but I am hoping that in this story things will be different.

I am not going to get on my hands and knees for you to review my story, I would love it if you did though, I always reply to my reviewer, so don't worry about that part.

If you don't like my story don't sit there and dwell on it by sending me hate mail, just don't read it and move on with your life.

Things that are going to happened in this story is : Bob& Ray are not really going to be main characters so if your madly in love with them then don't read this story, more so Bob. But I can say that Bob is going to be a big ass hole. Summer will involve her self in bad situations so get use to it, she is the type of girl who will do whatever she wants and not care.

Things that are not going to happen in this story: There will be no love triangles with in the band or with any other band. There will be no self- infliction in this story either. If you are looking for a story filled with sex than your reading the wrong story( but there will be a little bit).

Ownership:

I do not own any of the people in my story except for the ones I have created. Summer is not based off of my actions or anything that has happened to me, this is pure creativity & I did not use any other writer's characters within my story, so don't come telling me that I copied someone. I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't take any of my ideas, and if you go and do it anyway then your just dull pond scum(unless you get my permission)

I came up with this idea because someone rated one of my highly reviewed stories CLICHÉ, which I am not mad at them for it but I must say it has changed my thought process for my stories. I don't want to be known as the cliché writer who is dull and uncreative. Hopefully this will the change the opinion of the mysterious cliché rate giver. So I am hoping you will enjoy this.

- Your fellow spaz writer Abra
Sign up to rate and review this story