Categories > Original > Drama > Cursed Blood

Cursed Blood

by ShadowWolfie 0 reviews

A little summary is inside.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-20 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 754 words

0Unrated
Cursed Blood Cursed Blood


A Story about a girl named Violet, who was locked up in her Ireland home because she was cursed by her Master. The curse that was placed upon Violet was one she could never remove or so she thought. And now she must seek the help of six young vampires in order to get what she wants. And what she wants is revenge on the very person who turned her.




Prelude/ /


The story starts about 1359 years ago in a well built Irish castle. The People that lived in this castle were wealthy and well respect by the people of Ireland. The family had a beautiful 17 year old daughter named Violet. Her hair fell to her waist in a dark wave of curls, her eyes were like diamonds, and they sparkled whenever she was happy. The children loved her, others adored her and men...well many wanted to marry her. But she would never take one as a husband. No one knew why.
Until one fateful night Violet met a man shrouded in darkness. She could not see his face. But she did see the glistening of sharp teeth, and once she got a good look at the fiend it was too late for the girl. She had been seduced by darkness and turned into the very thing that people feared.
A vampire.


Two years after her change Violet had been sentenced to a lonely life in the dungeon below her home. The reason: For being a danger to her people and for killing everyone that would come near her.
This wasn't her fault. The curse ruined her chance at happiness and it left her to a life of loneliness.

"Do you understand that you are to not break the chains?" Violet glance at her so-called Father, he was a proud man, and violet knew deep down he really did love her. But she was starting to doubt it.
"How am I to break the chains if you be spelled them? I cannot leave even if I chose to leave." Her father looked at her now crimson eyes and saw nothing but hate and not the girl he loved when she was but a child.
"Right...if you understand then we will be leaving." He turned from her and she laughed lightly as he walked toward the door.
"Finally...I cannot wait any longer to be rid of you. Your very existence sickens me to the very core." He stopped at the door to look one last time into the face of someone he uses to know. "Go on leave...walk out that door and never come back!" He visibly flinched bringing a small to her lips. "Just go." She said softly. And he did.

After that little departure no one ever found out if she lived or died. But the people of Ireland did know this: the castle that the cursed blood lived in...was cursed and should never be touched ever.






1359 years later...Somewhere in Canada...


Two people; a girl with dark purple hair, dark blue eyes and a guy with spiky brown hair, dark grey eyes where standing near a tall oak tree. The girl was sitting on a branch while staring up at the stars. Her friend was leaning back against the tree bark arms crossed pouting.
"Come on Layla we need to go." She looked down at her friend and glared. "Whatever." She jumped off the tree branch and landed next to him. "The sun doesn't rise for another four hours so stop your whining." He glared at her with glowing grey eyes.
"It's not that smart ass. It's just that we are being watched." Layla looked around the area and saw something in the woods. "Stop bringing your family on our little trips." He glared at her for mentioning his family. "I wouldn't have to if you didn't have to go and stargaze." She turned to him hate clear as day in her eyes.
"Fuck off Ace." Ace glared back. "Why don't you go do the same?" She looked away from him noticing there new friends. "No thank you. I'm not you." There friends got closer and started to surround them.
"You are so annoying Layla." She shrugs.
"I try and I try." He grins ands at the ghouls who have surrounded them while they were arguing. "Well Layla I guess we should show them what we can do." She smiles and cracks her knuckles.
"Let's get started." Layla starts off first followed by Ace.

Sign up to rate and review this story