Categories > Original > Fantasy > Why can't I forget Him? ¢¾A vampire romance¢¾

Why can't I forget Him? ¢¾A vampire romance¢¾

by InLoveWithShane2007 0 reviews

Fern learns about her past, and returns to the place she calls home.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-03-21 - Updated: 2007-03-21 - 441 words

0Unrated
I walk in the cafeteria seeing Shane at a far table. When I sit down he smiles at me, and I smile back, but all remains silent. For the first time I look in his eyes, not just at them though, in them. I see a familiar color, not his normal blue eyes, a red color....



Oh my gosh. This guys phsycotic! He chuckles and allows his head to hang. When he looks up eyes glow a vibrant red. Oh my- what is he?! He smiles widely, phsycoticly, showing 2 razor sharp fangs. I pull at the chains, shaking my head in fear.

"NO! NO," I cry, desperetly trying to escape, "NO! Let me go!"

I grasp my head in pain, running out of the cafeteria. All I hear is a faint voice, being drown out by a pounding. I run out to the schools front porch, and sit holding my knees close, and allowing my tears to fall. Shane sits by me, but still, he remains quite.
I turn tolook at him, to see what his facial expression is.
"Whats wrong with me?"
He's still quite, and I see a familiar worry in his eyes.
"Shane?!"
"Follow me."
He grabs my hand, and leads me to a near by graveyard, and into a tomb. Inside lays I huge Rose bud, with red pedals.
"What the-,"
"Just wait."
He raises his hand and the rose begins to bloom, and a woman lays inside. She seems familiar and I remember seeing her in Shane's eyes sometime before. She sits on her knees holding a small red rose of her own, her abnormal green eyes staring at it blankly. Her red lips open slightly, showing 2 sharp teeth.



"Who is she?"
"She's you..."
I walk up to her and she looks up, holding her hand up as if to wave. I reach out and touch her hand, realizing how cold she is.
I look back at Shane, "She doesn't look at all like me...I dont see how-,"I stop, looking back at her, in her left hand she hold a small note. (Her right hand is the one with the rose.)"That- that's the note Xavier left me...and the rose...But how?"
"I already told you. The tomb we're in is a portal, no other mortal can see it but you. "
"A portal....you mean like the one that brought me home?"
"Exactly. But you must not leave without me by your side."
I ignore him and walk over to open the door. When I do, he tries to grab me, but misses as I fall into the darkness on the other side.
Sign up to rate and review this story