Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

Chapter Four

by lolo87 0 reviews

short I know sorry. I'll try to write some this weekend.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-22 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 443 words

1Original
Chapter Four

"Have you told anyone about this?"
"No just you, I'm afraid to tell my family."
We walked into my apartment and I took off Etta's leash as Joe went into the kitchen to get plates and cups. He came back in while I got out my collectors edition of Star Wars. When the DVD was in I sat down on the couch next to him. I went to press play and Joe stopped me.
"Not so fast Lil, we have to talk about this."
"I shouldn't have brought it up."
"No its fine but you can't say that and just drop it. So, why do you want to go back to Chicago?"
"I miss it. Everything about it, I even miss the crazy ass weather. I'm just not as happy here."
"Why aren't you happy here? You have school and FBR and everyone there."
"I know but I don't know. But if I leave my parents will be so disappointed."
"No they won't. They just want you to be happy. If you did move back would you still go to school?"
"Of course, I want to finish school. I want to get my degree and get a great job without relying on anyone in my family."
"Ok what about a place to live would you move back into the house in Wilmette?"
"No, I would definitely try to find an apartment or something. As much as I love my parents I don't think I could stand being the only one with them all the time. Yeah Pete, Hil and Drew would be there but that is only whenever they are home. I could see if I could move in with Hil but I'm pretty sure she doesn't want her baby sister living with her. Huh I guess I never really thought it all out. But I'm pretty sure I'd transfer to CSU finish up there maybe get a job."
"Well first, you should really talk to your family. Pete especially since his name is on your lease and he would need to know if you are planning on renewing it. Second you'd need to talk to your parents about transferring. Lastly, if everything works out and you decide to transfer, I could always use a roommate. You know someone to look out for my condo while I'm away?"
"Joe, thank you for the offer but if I took it when you come home you would want to be alone and I'd be in the way."
"Well think about it ok?"
"Okay now let's have our marathon."
I pressed play and snuggled into Joe with a slice of pizza in my hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story