Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > .x.My Music/My Tears/My Romance.x.

Check-up's and Confessions.

by magstamonkii 5 reviews

:o... what's the checkup on... oooo READ ON!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 298 words

0Unrated
'WHAT?!'

'You can't say a word!'.

'I won't, but what are you going to do about it?'

'Nothing, have you seen the papers!?' I held up a puicture in the newspaper of Frank, not just him though, but another girl. They were...

'Why the fcuk would he do that?'

'I have no fcuking idea!'

'Tell him'

'Make me.' Then I watched Danielle storm off and I just sat there. I felt so alone and it didn't help that Frank had stopped emailing or calling. I looked down at the sheet of paper again. I can't be pregnant. I just can't be. How would I be able to explain to it that it didn't have a Daddy? Not only that, but he cheated on me as well? I sighed and stood up to get Danielle. I know this won't work but I'm going to have to try.

I found Danielle in her room with the music turned way up.
'Dude, I'm sorry, I'm just confused to what I should do'. She looked up from the magazine she was reading. Danielle was such a punk, but more like a pink and black punk if you know what I mean, where as I was more of a red/purple and black punk.... anyway, oops Danny is saying something.
'And he will understand if you just ring him'.

'I can't, you saw the picture AND he stopped contacting me. He won't understand, he'll just hate me!'

'I give up! Just do what's right for you and the baby, ok?' asked Danielle.

'Yeah I will, thanks'.

'Anytime, abd by the way, I want my fcuking black nailpolish back you cow!'

I laughed and ran away, her chasing me around the house until I gave up and crashed on the lounge. Wow... a baby...
Sign up to rate and review this story