Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Which Feeling?

by Zoey_was_here 0 reviews

Rock Lee, Tenten, and Neji hang out for a while. And while they do, Tenten gets some mixed feelings for Rock Lee. And then they have a mission coming up...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Neji, Rock Lee, Tenten - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 871 words

0Unrated
I do not own Naruto or any of its characters and stuff. I never will. Never.

**

"Tenten!" Rock Lee called out.

Tenten turned around to see Rock Lee running up to her. When she looked at him running towards her, her stomach was doing flips. She touched her stomach.

Why does my stomach do this every time I see Rock Lee? Tenten thought.

Tenten thought there was something wrong with herself. For the past few weeks she had been getting butterflies in her stomach whenever she saw Rock Lee. They were good friends alright. Even though Rock Lee might get on her nerves a lot, she still liked him as a friend. But what if she had a different thought about him? What if she liked him more than just as a friend?

I can't like him anymore than just as a friend. That wouldn't be me. Or would it? No, I only like him as a friend. But maybe I like him more than that, just a little bit more, Tenten thought.

"Tenten! I have been looking all over the place for you," Rock Lee said panting as he tried getting his breath back.

"You have?" Tenten asked sounding excited.

What? Was I excited that he had been looking for me? What's wrong with me? I think it's the tea I had eariler today, Tenten thought.

"Yes. I was wanting to know if you would like to come with me and Neji to go and eat some ramen," Rock Lee said looking at her.

Tenten started to blush.

"What are you blushing for?" Rock Lee asked confused.

"What? Oh, nothing. Sure, I'll come," Tenten said smiling.

"Great! Follow me," Rock Lee said as he started heading towrds the village.

Tenten followed close behind him. She was wondering why she had blushed. She was wondering why she had butterflies in her stomach. She was wondering about so many things...

**

"I think this is the first time we have actually been able to chill in the village," Neji said looking at his teammates.

"I have to agree with you. We have had so many missions for the past 2 weeks," Tenten said taking a sip of her tea.

The three were at the ramen shack eating ramen and sipping tea. This was their first break in 2 weeks, and they were going to enjoy it at its fullest. What better way to use it up by having a little chatting time between everyone?

Rock Lee twirled around in his seat like a little kid. Neji looked at him like he was crazy.

What a waste of time. They should be prepared if we have another mission coming up, Neji thought.

"Hey, Neji. Do you think we will have another break like this?" Tenten asked looking at him.

"Hmm, probably not," he said looking back at her.

Tenten sighed and took two scrolls out of her belt pack.

"W-Why do you h-have y-your scrolls out, Tenten?" Rock Lee asked swaying a little from being dizzy.

I guess you could say that he spung to much on his chair.

"Because... Because I know we will have another mission soon. I can feel it," Tenten said as she took another sip of her tea.

"Your right you know," Neji said as he got off of his chair.

Tenten put her cup of tea down and looked at him. She just nodded her head then got off of her chair. Rock Lee did the same, but not after he fell off of it. Tenten laughed as she helped him up. She blushed when she touched his hand. She let go.

"Tenten, what's with you? You have been acting weird lately," Rock Lee said loking at her.

"I am wondering that too. You have been acting strange today," Neji said sounding concerned.

She just shook her head no, and walked away. The guys shrugged their shoulders and followed behind Tenten. She took her scrolls out and looked at them again.

Maybe one day, I can use these to show Lee how strong I really am, Tenten thought.

What was she thinking? Rock Lee already knew how good she was. Does Tenten think this because she loves him, and that she thinks that he doesn't notice her? Wait... does she love him? This thought was bugging her all night.

**

"Rock Lee! Tenten! It's important!" Neji yelled as he ran over to them.

It was the next day. Rock Lee and Tenten were sitting by a tree talking to each other when Neji had broke up their conversation.

"What is it?" Rock Lee asked getting up.

Tenten got up too.

"We have a mission today. And we need to be at the location ASAP. There are a lot, and I mean a lot, of Orchimaru's 'minions' at the southeast edge of the forest. They are coming to our village. Other teams are already there, but they need us," Neji said.

The other two were shocked. Their mission free break had just gone down the drain.

"Alright then. Let's hurry up," Tenten said moaning.

The others nodded their heads and went on towards the location.

I hope nothing happens. And I will save Tenten, even if it costs me my life...

Fin
Sign up to rate and review this story