Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Toxic Twins

Toxic Twins

by The_Used 0 reviews

Gerard and Bert(lead singer of the Used for those of you who are teeny boppers and dont know who The Used are) Read and Find Out :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-25 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 847 words

0Unrated
The setting sun found itself lowering down on a couple, lying on a hilltop. The male lay facing the busied city below them, the femal lay facing the sun itself, her tan skin soaking in its rays, their heads met side by side, despite their legs sprawling in diferent directions.

"You know I love you right?" the boy asked the girl, inching his head closer to hers.

"How could you not?" came her reply. Her voice calm and tranquil at the moment.

He laughed, "If I wanted to stop, I could."

"No you couldn't." she stated matter-of-factly. Her head brushing up against his.

"You're right, of course." he whispered as his lips met hers for a small kiss. "I couldn't."

She smiled at him, perfectly white teeth, contrasting against her tan skin. "Bert?" she whispered after some time.

"Yes beautiful?"

"You know I love you, right?"

He let a laugh go, thinking about it for a time. "Sometime I wonder." he finally answered, killing the mood she had tried to create.

She sat up, glaring at him, all the while gentle in her gaze. Flecks of grass, and a few leaves had woven their way into her honey brown hair.

"What?" he asked innocently, still lying on the ground.

She punched him lightly in the shoulder. He rubbed his arm, acting like it hurt as he too sat up. Using his arms, he pushed himself closer to her. She shook her head, but still echoed the motion. They met in the middle, now on the highest part of the hill, their lips interlocking for another tender kiss.



Far below the hill, in the basement of an arena, band practice was going on.

"Anyone seen Bert?" the lead singer called out.

"I bet Carrie has," a boy with very curly hair chimed in.

"I bet Carrie has seen all of Bert. If you know what I mean." The other guitar player said with a wink.

"Shut the fuck up Frankie. We don't talk about ladies like that." The lead singer chastised.

"Sure we do!" inserted the drummer.

"Bob, your not helping."

"Sure I am!"

"Ah, nevermind. Has anyone seen Carrie then?"

"I bet Bert has." the curly haired boy started.

"I bet Bert has seen all of Carrie. If you know what I mean." Frankie said with another wink.

The lead singer, Gerard Way, took off both his shoes at this moment. Frankie saw, and started to head behind a speaker for protection, but was to late. A shoe hit him in the shoulder, and Ray, the curly haired boy, in the lower arm. The bassist and drummer both started laughing, as Gerard cracked a smile, surprised he had hit them both.

At this point, the bassist, Mikey Way, chose to come forward. "What's up bro?" he asked as he took his brother in a one-armed hug.

Gerard shrugged with a sigh. "Nothing, just a little nervous about kick-off tomorrow I guess."

"Don't be." Bob stated.

"You'll be great tomorrow." Mikey reassured.

"We all will be." came from Ray.

"We always are." Frank finished.

Gerard finally cracked an actual smile. "Thanks guys, still, I wish I could find Bert to go over stuff."



Bert sat upright, legs kept straight jutted out in front of him, giving him the look of a broken doll. Carrie leaned on him, long curls mixing in with his own brown streaked pink shoulder length hair. Her head touched on his shoulder, legs pulled underneath her, one arm propped up to keep her balance.

Bert reached around, taking the other hand and looking at the plastic Cinderella watch she wore, the one he had given her for her birthday last year.

A frown brushed his features as he read the time. "Is that time right lovely?"

He could feel her nodding against his shoulder, "Always is." she told him.

"Fuck."

She took her head away, looking at him with an eyebrow raised, "Here?"

They stood up at the same time, Bert laughing at her question. He grabbed her hands, entwining her fingers with his. He stepped back for a moment, taking in her image as final rose colored sun rays disappeared behind her. He grinned, stepping forward giving her a peck on the forehead, and slightly longer kiss on the lips.

She smiled as they parted, but looked slightly confused. "Bert, what is this all about?"

"What else darling?"

"You're late aren't you?" she asked sighing.

He zipped up the ratty black cloth jacket he wore, throwing the stretched out hood over his head. "Of course."

She shook her head grinning, "Of course." she affirmed. "Run quickly."

"I always do." he called as he took off down the hill. He felt bad leaving Carrie to walk back on her own, but she would be alright. He knew from experience that girl could hold her own.




Sorry I know the first chapters are always a bummer but I promise there are some pretty funny things in the 2nd chapter. Insane Bert Giggle*But yes please review to tell me what you think :) love you!
-AlexisONNNNNNFIIIIIIRRREEEEEE*
Sign up to rate and review this story