Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Two

by ryanrossISsove 10 reviews

this is where we start to see twists and such. yum

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-25 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 1615 words

1Original
Ring Ring "Uhh" Ring

Ahhh, who could possibly be calling at...what time is it? I glance at the clock. Oh, It's ten. I roll over, and pick up my Sidekick. "Hello?" I says, grogglely. "Hey Pete." its Shaant. "Hi Shasha" I say. "Shasha? Pete, are you high?" He says, chuckling. "No, just tired." I say, yawning after. "Oh, did I wake you?" he says. "Possibly, but I needed a wake up call anywho, so what's up?" I say, rubbing my eyes.

"Do you and the guys wanna come over and swim? The pools done. It's friggin' awesome." He says. "Yeah, sure. I'll be over at uh...what time do you want me over?" I say. "Uh, now." He says. "Alright, lemme get changed, and call the guys, and I'll be there...when I get there" I say. "Okay, see you around" He says, hanging up. I stretch, and crack my neck, then I swing my legs over to the ground, and get up. I walk over to my closet, and pull out some trunks, and slip them on, followed by some pants over them, and a blue clandestine tee shirt.

I slip some flip flops on, and pick up my sidekick. "Hey Patrick, yeah we're going swimming over Shaant's....okay, see you there...yeah now....alright bye" One down, two to go. I call the other two, and they agree to the date, then I get in my car, and head off.

After about a ten minute drive, I pull into Shaants, and park my car, seeing that Patrick was already there. I walked into the backyard, and saw Shaant in trunks, standing talking to Patrick, who was in trunks and a shirt. "Hey guys." I said, walking over to them. "Hi Pete." Shaant says, as I pull my shirt off over my head, and un button my pants, sliding out of them. "So, are we going to swim?" I say, shoving Patrick. "Dude, not cool." he says, pouting.

I stretch my arms above my head, and yawn. "Shaant, what the fuck?" I hear a very familiar voice say. I whip around, and see Rachel, standing in the arch of the screen back doors. She had a black and pink bikini on, and I noticed she had her belly button pierced, and something else, I noticed as she turned around, to close the screens. She had a tattoo on her lower back. I squinted my eyes, because it was quite small, but I saw it. It was a...oh my god, It was a little Bart skull. Like mine. What the fuck? She quickly whipped around, probably remembering the tattoo, and walked towards us. "Nice tattoo" I said, smirking a bit. Her eyes grew wide, and she turned her head to Shaant. "I'm hungry, order food." she said, followed by her jumping in the pool, and splashing water all over me and Patrick. Patrick walked towards me, and whispered in my ear "She's got a..." I turned to him. "I saw." I say. He gives me a puzzled look, and I shrug.

"Hey Shaaaaant" I heard a lisped voice call out. I turned to see Joe walking towards us. "Hi Jewish child" Shaant replied. "Hi Josey." I said, punching his arm playfully. "Hey, Pete." He said, rubbing his arm. "Hi guys" another voice added, as Andy walked out from behind his house. "Hey Jesus" Patrick said. I glanced at the pool, and saw that Rachel had her head above water, and was watching us. When she saw me looking, she dived back under. I smiled, and jumped in, soaking all the boys. When I came up, I saw Rachel, right next to me, looking at me, with raised eyebrow, like she was annoyed. I gave her my famous, "grillz" smile, and she gave me an attempt back. As I went under, I heard her giggle a little, and go under as well. Good god, she was starting to get to me. She was pulling my strings, I just knew it.

I knew she hated me, she just wanted to lead me on, I knew it. When I came back up, I heard a splash, and saw Joe come up besides me. He pulled me in for a whisper. "Is that, Rachel? The one you told us about? The one you hate?" He said to me. "Yes." I simply replied. His eyes widen. "She's hot" he said. "Joe, shut up." I said, pushing him underwater.

"Rachel! What do you want from the pizza place?" Shaant screamed, holding the phone to his chest. "A salad." she screamed back, from the pool. "Do you guys want Pizza?" he screamed to us, over the splashing. "Yeah, cheese" Joe said, as Andy slapped water in his face. "ok" Shaant said. I looked up from the splash fight, and saw Rachel, on the side of the pool, observing her wrists. I swam over to where she was, pretending not to care. I popped up, splashing her a little. She squirmed, and looked at me. "Creep" she said, making a face at me. I quickly glanced at her wrists, and saw scars galore. Ouch, poor kid.

"You cut yourself?" I said. "Shut up Eddy Cocaine." She said. My eyes widened. She had just called me by my "Release The Bats" name. "What'd you just call me?" I said. She looked at me, and bit her lip, annoyingly, and said. "I said, shut up, Eddy Cocaine." I pulled myself up, sitting next to her. "Is there something I don't know about you, like maybe you have a secret love for fall out boy?" I say, hinting her. She scowls. "No, fall out boy doesn't even have anything to do with Release The Bats. Just because their in it? Yeah, there are other people in it. If I had a secret love for fall out boy, I'd watch "My heart will always be the b-side to my tongue"." she said. "Oh, so you just have a secret love for me?" I say.

She stands up, quickly. "NO! I hate you! Why would I have a secret love for you? I do not have a secret love for you! I fucking hate you. Ew." she says, storming off into the house.

Jesus. What the fuck is wrong with her? She...she fascinates me. I've only met her twice, but she's really starting to get to me. The first time I met her, I was in denial. I couldn't fall for a complete bitch, but that's just it. I can't fall for a complete bitch, and I am. I want to get in her head, I want to know what's going on in there. What is she thinking? I want to know why she has a clandestine tattoo on her back, I want to know why she's seen release the bats. I need to know. I want to know her, she's like a book. Like a cliff hanger.

I notice I'm still sitting on the side of the pool, and everyone's splashing around. I get up, and take a towel from the stack on the lounge chair. I dry my hair, and run it down my body, then I open the screen door. Now, where'd she go?

I plop down on the couch, and look around.

"Last summer we took threes...AH! Get out of my living room, you creep." I look up, to see Rachel standing there, flipping out.

She had been singing...Thriller, when she walked out. How strange is that? "Calm down, kid." I say.

"Calm down? I am calm. I just don't want creeps like you in my house." she says. "Last time I checked, this was Shaants house." I say, cracking my knuckles. "It's my house too, I live here now." I say. "Rachel, you don't have to worry, your secrets safe with me" I say.

"What secret? What the fuck are you talking about?" she says, glaring at me. "Your secret love for fall out boy, it's pretty obvious. Why hide it? We're cool." I say. "I DON'T LIKE FALL OUT BOY! AND I HATE YOU! SO GET OUT!" she screams. "Jesus Christ, all right." I say, feeling threatened, and getting up, and walking out to the back yard. She closes the screen door on my face, and stays inside.

I walk over to the edge of the pool, and signal Shaant's attention. "Come here" I say. He lifts himself out, and walks over to me. "What's wrong Wentz?" He says. "Does your sister like Fall Out Boy?" I ask him. "It's a long story, I'd rather not." He says, turning to the pool. "No, I need to know." I say, grabbing his arm. "Pete, I'm not the one to tell you that, It's not my place. Tell you what, befriend Rachel. Please, she needs good friends. She's really lost. Pete, she...she cuts her self, and smokes weed, and I think she even sniffs cocaine, that's why she lives with me, I', trying to save her, but her "oh so badass" friends are killing her. Befriend her, then maybe she'll feel comfortable letting you in on her past" Shaant says, turning back, and getting into the pool.

I'm so confused. So, there IS something about fall out boy there. I need to know, but befriending Rachel? It's the hardest thing anyone's ever asked me to do. Sure, I want to, but she hates me. She hates my guts. How am I suppose to do this? I can't just get her to like me, can I?


yeah, so it's aparent that we're in for quite a ride, so sit back, relax, and reveiw, or you don't get carrot cake. =]
Sign up to rate and review this story