Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Was a Pleasure to See Your Peaceful Smile

Chapter Five: Why Are You Real?

by Clinga 4 reviews

A very needed conversation ends to early.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 400 words

0Unrated
Alexis stood up and faced the man. He walked cautiously out of the darkness and stopped in front of her. Alexis studied his face.
He was pale. He had short black hair, beautiful hazel eyes that you could stare at for hours.
He was dressed in black clothes. A black unzipped jacket with white horizontal stripes (Black Parade Jacket), a black shirt underneath, and a black pair of jeans.

"Are you Alexis?" he asked.

Alexis nodded, unsure how to act.

"Are you Gerard?" she asked.

"Yes."

"What do you want from me?" Alexis asked.

Gerard smiled.

"Well, you still havn't answered my question. Do you remember me?"

"Of course I do, but your-"

"I'm real." Gerard stated.

"Why? Why is that?" Alexis asked raising her eyebrow.

"Thats something I honestly can't answer."

"But thats-what do you mean you can't answer me?"

"I can't tell you. I'm just as confused as you."

"Your lying." Alexis said quietly as she looked down at her feet.

Gerard putted his hands in his jacket's pockets. He really didn't know. His experience was like a dream; a dream that he never awoke from. The night he left her he woke up sitting in his bed drinking alcohal. Everytime he needed a drink he would pass out and see her. On that summer night he decided what he was doing wrong. He was drinking continuously to see his only friend. A four year old, who lived five states away from him. He felt pathetic. He was suicidal. He knew that if he carried this on it wouldn't be good for Alexis. He didn't want to hurt her. But he did.

"I'm not lying." Gerard said softly.

Alexis looked up at him with tears in her eyes. When he left she was incomplete. So what she was only four years old. He was like the dad she never had, though he was only sixteen. He was her role model.
Gerard got a confused look.

"Whats-"

"I've got to go now." Alexis said trying not to cry.

She turned and walked away. She looked over her shoulder to see Gerard with a slight gaped mouth. She started to run back to Britney's car.

Clinga a.k.a Author: So far I've written all of my chapters at school. This one was written in Math. HA, now I've got something to look forward to when I goto school! PEACE! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story