Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Three

by ryanrossISsove 5 reviews

gdhgfjfjfjh

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 1246 words

1Ambiance
My alarm clock springs, I jump up fast, and look around. I slam my hand against the snooze button, and stretch, cracking my neck in the process, which is a habit of mine, if you haven't already figured it out. I do it a lot.

I make my way into the kitchen, and grab a cookie from the jar I had on the counter, yeah, when you're Pete Wentz, cookies ARE a breakfast.
I figured I'd call Shaant, I needed to get close to her. Today, I decided, officially marked the start of the "Befriend Physco" challenge.
'Ok, cut she shit, Wentz, you know you like her.' my conscious pipes in. Ok, maybe, I like her, but...it's because she's pretty. I don't like anything else about her, so I should just focus on an at least acquaintanceship with her.

"Ring...Ring....Ring" I hear, with the phone pulled up to my ear. "Hello?" I hear Shaant's friendly, lively voice. "Hey cutie pants, listen, we're hanging out today. Me, and your house, got it?" I say. "Pete, are you going to try and make nice with my sister?" He asks. "Yes." I said, simply.
"Good...luck I mean. She really hates you." Shaant said. "Heh, thanks for the encouragement." I say back. In the background, I can faintly hear a voice, belting "this aint a scene it's an arms race." I smile. She so likes us. "Shaant, whose on the phone?" the voice in the background screams. "It's Pete, Rach." Shaant yells back. The voice in the background totally shuts up, for like, the rest of the phone conversation.

"So, come over ASAP, we're home all day, alright?" Shaant says. "Yeah, I'll be right there" I say, hanging up the phone. I walk over to my closet, walk in, and pull out a pair of tight jeans, a black shirt, and a red clandestine hoodie, sticking my sidekick in the pocket. I straighten my hair, and put some eyeliner on, and walk out to the car.

There I go, cracking my neck again, as I sit in the drivers seat, and turn the key, followed by pulling out.

Soon, I find myself driving into Shaant's driveway again. Turn the key, and open the door. I ran up to the door, and fixed my hair quickly for the last time, then knocked. Soon the door opens, and immediately after that, closes, giving me zero point zero seconds to see who it was that opened. I could only guess it was Rachel. "Rachel, your such a little bitch" I hear Shaant yell, as he opens the door. "Sorry about that." Shaant says, letting me in. "Tis ok, I know she loves me." I say, looking at her at the corner of my eye, to see her with a scowl on her face. "I...hate...you" she says through her teeth. "Love you too" I simply reply.

"Rachel, why are you so miserable? Come hang out with us." Shaant says. "I'd rather not, I'm going into my room, to listen to music." She says, storming up the stairs. "So, do you have a plan b?" he asks me. "I could go up there, and like, knock on the door maybe?" I say. "Yeah, pretty suicidal. She's acting like such a kid, why don't you pretend your lost, and end up in her room?" Shaant says. "Shaant...your so stupid, but I guess it's worth a shot." I say. Wow, what a loser, 'yes, im lost' Haha, I love Shaant. "I'll hide in my room, pretend we're playing hide and seek" he says, darting up the stairs. "ONE! TWO! THREE!..." I count, playing the part of seeker. After I hit ten, I tromp upstairs, and look for her door.

When I find it, I gulp, and open it. When I get in, I see it's white, with a bed, and clothes scattered, she's got a bass guitar propped up in one corner, and a wardrobe, but other then that, and the radio on the ground, it was pretty bare. I looked at the bed, and there she was. She was lying, back against the frame, ipod in the ears, staring at me, with the dirtiest look.
"Hi." I say. She takes the ear buds out. "What?" she says. "Hi." I repeat. "Hi." she says, still staring. "Why...are you in here?" she says, moving her hand in circles impatiently. "I...uh...is Shaant in here?" I stutter...shit Wentz, pull yourself together. "Um, no. This is my room, remember?" she says, in a very annoyed tone. "Do...do you want me to leave now?" I say, blushing like a fool, and making myself look like a complete idiot.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." she says. Shit, I don't want to leave. I look around for an excuse to stay. Then I see it. "Nice bass, by the way." I say, walking over to it. She gets up a little. "Don't touch it" she says, grabbing at it before I do, and picking it up. "Jeez, ok" I say, pulling my hands to my chest. "Uh, are you good?" I say, peering down at her, as she sits on her bed, and holds the bass. "Yes. Why do you care?" she says, strumming it. "Well, in case you didn't know, I play the same instrument." I say. "Yeah, I know." she snaps back.

"Play me something?" I ask. "No, why would I ever, ever play something for you?" she says, glaring up at me. "Because if you don't I'll lead myself to believe you suck" I say, smirking. "Uhh, fine." she says, rolling her eyes, and playing a little of "sweat the battle before the battle sweats you" by her brother's band, Cute Is What We Aim For. "Oh, your good." I say, after she finishes. She was amazing, really, amazing, like, fill in for me if I die amazing. Wow. "Um, thanks." she says, putting the bass back on it's stand. "So, why is it you hate me again?" I ask. "You're egotistical, and self obsessed, and..." I pipe in.

"I already got this lecture, remember?" I say, raising my hand. "You don't even know me. How could you hate me, if you don't even know me?" I ask. She just shakes her head. "It's more complicated then you'd ever know. You asshole" She whispers, with her head hanging down. "I would like to know." I say, eagerly. "Get out of my room now, Pete" she says, pulling her knees to her chest. "I really wanna get to know you, Rachel." I start, standing up. "Get the fuck out." she whispers, shutting her eyes, and looking away. "Fine." I whisper back, walking out, and glancing at the baggie of cocaine in the corner of her room before I turn my head to the door.

Shaant soon runs out of her room. "D'you talk?" he asks. "Yeah, she played for me, on her bass. She still hates me, though." I say, looking down. "Pete, you can't expect her to come around on the first try, just come over often, do things like what you did today, sooner or later, she'll cave in." He says, patting my back.

I hate to say it, but...when she was playing that bass, I think I fell for her.

thank you soo fucking much for all the reveiws, fkin love you guys. haha, yeah, more reveiws would be even cooler, if you were to ask mee...
Sign up to rate and review this story