Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > .x.My Music/My Tears/My Romance.x.

Emily, her mother, her father and her father's girlfriend.

by magstamonkii 7 reviews

omgosh, emily so cute! must read! ahhhhhhh >>>

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-28 - 541 words

0Unrated
'Mummy, mummy, wake up! We're going to nanna's now with Aunty Danny!' I opened y eyes to see hazel ones staring at me. Just like her fathers. 4 yr Old Emily was a spitting image of her father.

'Ok Sweetie, have fun, love you! She kissed me on the cheek.

'Love you Mummy' Then I watched her go. I felt tears brim in my eyes. I then fell asleep, thoughts going through my head, and cheeks, tear stained and red.

'MEZA!'

'Holy Mother of Iron Maiden! What the fuck Danny!?'

I have something for you'.

'Cookies?!'

'Erm, no.'

'Well then..' I watched as she pulled out a red envelope. A very strange envelope, yet, a very familiar one.

'I'm not going.'

'Come on!'

'No.'

'For me and Mikey?' She have me that look. I couldn't help it. I had to give in!

sigh 'fine but we aren't staying long!' I quickly ran into the bathroom and showered. I put the usual makeup on and black nail polish but when it came to my outfit, I thought for a while, before coming back out with the dress I first wore to 'OUR' first concert if you get what I mean.

We drive for a while, before coming to a huge concert hall. We had come extra early so we got a really good parking spot... next to the bus itself. I sighed again, B-E-A-Utiful!
I can tell this will be good. shifty look
We came inside and I stopped as something around Danny's neck got caught on the door. I looked to see that there were two backstage passes.
'DANNY!'

'What!?'

'I'm not talking to him!'

'Neither am I dumass!'

'Then..'

'I just want to talk to Mikes'

'Fine. I sighed before walking into the mosh pit and waiting for The concert to begin.

..................................

It was fkn awesome! Gee is the best fkn song writer/singer in the whole fkn world! Omfg!
Haha, we went around the side to congratulate the guys on their efforts. Mikes was the first to see us, well, only for a brief moment as he was crash tackled and mae out with on the floor by Danielle. He looked like he didn't know who she was until about 5 seconds later and he smiled and kissed her back. I smiled too. They were so cute together. So awesome. I hardly felt the ginormous hug that was Gee, ray and bob. I hugged them back and smiled at them all!
'You guys were fkn awesome! I was like, OMFG!' haha.
They all gave me another hug and said thank you. They missed me and I missed them. All my friends from school. My ONLY friends from school. Then I turned around to see where Danny was, when instead I saw Frank. And behind him was the girl. The one in the photo. It was.. Brooke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hehe, I'm so nasty!
You: I wanna bash her! Ahhhhhhhhhh GIMME GIMME!
Me: in time grasshopper.
You: NEVER! AHHH!
Frank: What?
You: omg, ITS FRANK!
Me: Get your ass back in the story!
Frank: Noo.... Coz you are here! Not there!' grins
Me: oh. Hehe aww
You: TRAITOR!
Me: sorriiiiii!!!!!
You: runs away
Me: awww runs after with arms flailing I STILL LOVVE UUU!
Sign up to rate and review this story