Categories > Anime/Manga > Prince of Tennis > Fuji-kun and Kikamaru-kun...Stick figures?

Fuji-kun and Kikamaru-kun...Stick figures?

by RoxusKane 0 reviews

Kikamaru and Fuji turn into stick figures due to Inui...or do they?

Category: Prince of Tennis - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Fuji Shuusuke, Inui Sadaharu, Kikumaru Eiji, Tezuka Kunimitsu - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-28 - 250 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Um...Inui!! No, don't mix those-"
The last anyone heard from Kikamaru and Fuji. None of the team members knew or could explain what just happened-except Sadaharu Inui. For some strange reason, he knew. It was as if he did it on purpose.
"They were sent to an alternate universe-forced to live out their lives 2D...As stick figures!" Inui announced.

"Fuji-kun, where are we?" Kikamaru whispered.
"Dunno... Oh my god, Kikamaru! You're a stick figure!" Fuji said in amazement, losing his smile.
"What? That's-Oh my God, I am! You are too!" Kikamaru said, nearly falling down.
Fuji regained his smile and said, "Look on the bright side, Kikamaru! We're more flexible now! We can play tennis ten times better now! Speaking of which, where's our rackets..Ryoma, have you seen-where's Ryoma?"
"Where's everybody? Where's everything? Oh my god, where's the ground!?!" Kikamaru screamed."Ok, now I'm floating. If this is a dream, It's the stupidest dream I've ever had. This is kinda' fun, though...Weee! Isn't this great, Fuji-kun?" nobody answered. "Fuji-kun?I'm all alone... oh no... stupid Sadaharu. Stupid chemicles!"
That's when Kunimitsu woke up. "Wow...That really is the stupidest dream I've ever had!" He said, smileing for once in his lifetime. He got up and went to his practice.
>en
Sign up to rate and review this story