Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Jewels and Lions

1

by journeythrutime 3 reviews

they lived seperate lives, and yet they correlated all the same. Each saw the other every day, not knowing the other existed but now they are forced to work together. =]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-28 - 695 words

0Unrated
1

"Coffee" was her first thought in the mornings.
It wasn't "what a lovely morning" or "why the hell is it morning", it was "coffee". Just that one word circulated in her mind until she got her wish of coffee.

She got up in the morning, went to her vast kitchen equipped with a good supply of fresh coffee beans and an espresso machine that was in a penthouse on 5th avenue. She would make herself a double espresso with 2 packets of sugar and would sit down at the "bar" counter. With newspaper in hand she would read over the news.

Then after her coffee was done she washed the cup, put it back in its place and went to take a shower. After the shower she would dry her curly black hair, that reached to about an inch bellow her shoulders. She would put in mouse and other hair products to make it have perfect curls. She would pull the top layer back and hold it in place with a clip, letting the rest of her hair lay loosely at her shoulders.

Then she would change from her pajamas into, usually, a knee length, black or grey skirt, a white blouse with a cardigan, vest, or jacket. She would put on black pumps or knee high boots. Sometimes she would put on a black or grey dress, depending on her mood, or a pair of tight grey skinny jeans.

Her makeup was usually eyeliner, white eye shadow, rouge, and blood red or golden beige lipstick. She would look at herself in the mirror and check that every line was in place and everything was perfect. She would pick up her black Dior handbag and Ferragamo aviator glasses and leave to the black shiny Escalade that would be waiting outside for her.

Her name is Juliana Ryan Monroe and she is your editor in chief of Rolling Stone. She is 26 years old and in 5 years of College and in 3 years rose on the scale of fashion, from mere assistant to editor in chief to the editor in chief. She was successful, famous, rich, and most importantly, lonely.

*
"Shit" was his first word in the mornings. Instead of a nice "good morning" or "yay another day" his first word of the day was "shit". That was merely because the night before he partied till daylight and went to bed half drunk. Not only was his first word "shit" but he reached for his daily dose of anti - depressants and Advil that laid neatly in a row with a glass of water on his bedside table.

He took his Advil and walked lazily, every morning, into his vast kitchen in his 5th Avenue penthouse he shared with his 3 friends. He sat on his couch in the kitchen and usually fell back asleep on the massive couch.

One of his friends would wake him up with a cup of coffee or a slap. He would roll of the couch, drink a cup of coffee, talk amongst his friends and then finally make his way back to his room.

In his room he would take a shower, blow dry and straighten his hair and spray on his TAG. Then he would brush his hair into place and spray it with hairspray and get dressed. He usually dressed in a t-shirt, tight skinny jeans, and hoodie with a pair of Nike's, Ice Creams or Converse.

He then would take his large sunglasses and sidekick III and leave his friends to get ready for the day. He would make his way down into the busy streets bellow where his S Mercedes would be waiting for him. Every morning he waited for the Black Escalade to drive away so that he could leave behind it. He did that so that there would less traffic, since who ever sat in that car was important and the traffic dispersed.

His name is Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz he is the bassist of Fall Out Boy, professional heart - breaker (or heart broken) and owner of clothing line Clandestine and record label Decaydance. He was famous, rich, successful and most importantly, alone in a room full of people.
Sign up to rate and review this story