Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Four

by ryanrossISsove 6 reviews

hfsjkfjkf ice cream is cool.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 741 words

0Unrated
I have to admit, they have some cute clothes here, at Areopostale. I tried to be incognito, a plain black hoodie, hood around my face, big sunglasses, it was good. No one had said a word all day. Perfect. I glance over my shoulder, to see a rack of skinny jeans, on sale. Yes, Pete the bargain shopper, not that I need it, but, it makes me feel 27, and normal.

I reach for the pair in my size, and feel a tug. "Uh, I saw them first, asshole, get your fucking dirty paws off..." I looked up, and met face to face with the person who wanted the same pants I needed. I tipped down my glasses. "Rachel..." I said, smiling. She scowled. "These, are girls pants, you fuck face." She said, smirking a little.

"I'm Pete Wentz, Pete Wentz plus girl pants, equals life." I said. "Ha, well these are the last in this size, so if you don't mind, I think I'll go buys these now." She said, trying to walk off. I stepped in front of her, and blocked her way. "I'll let you buy those pants, if you let me buy you coffee." I said. Smooth Pete, how could she resist me now. "I hate coffee." she simply said, walking towards the register. I blocked her again. She rolled her eyes. "What do you like?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Not you." she said, trying to look over me. I continued to stand in her way. "Ice cream?" I asked, like a desperate freak.

She looked away, then looked at me. "Listen, if I follow you to an ice cream place, maybe steal some of your money, make you buy me something, and eat it relatively close to you, will you let me buy these fucking pants?" she said. "Sounds like a plan." I said, stepping out of her way.
She bought the pants, and walked up to me. "Well, lets get this over with." she said, glaring at me. I smiled, and offered a hand, she looked at it, raised an eyebrow. "Your lucky I'm coming with you in the first place, don't push it Wentz" she told me. God, she gets me every time.

"So Rachel, you got a boyfriend?" I ask. She stares at me. "No." she says, looking away.
"Oh, ok. So, how's bass going?" I ask, trying to spark something. "Um, good." she says, looking now down at her feet. "Cool, your really good." I say. "Oh, thanks." she says, a smile threatening to creep over her face.
"Here we are, Friendly's. You wanna get a booth?" I ask. "I don't care, this is all you, I'm doing this because I liked the pants." she says, picking at her finger nails. "Okay, one booth please." I say, raising a hand. She rolls her eyes, and cracks her neck. I wonder if she's got a habit like I do.

We sit, in the back, and take the menus. "Ice cream is cool." I say. "No shit, its ICE cream." she says, laughing at her own joke. I chuckle as well. "I'm just gonna get vanilla." we both say, in completely creepy unison. "Whoa." we say, yet again in unison, followed by laughter. "That's wicked creepy." she says, laughing. "Cheaa!" I say, laughing too. Soon, she must have realized she was having fun with me, because she covered her mouth, and coughed to stop the laughing, then cracked her neck.

We ordered, and soon got our plain vanilla sundays. I smiled at her, as she ate up her small portion. I tried to pretend she liked me back, when I knew she still hated me. Or did she? I swallowed. "So, what's the ground between us? Am I still hated?" I asked. She smiled. "Deep dislike, you've moved up the scale, Pete. Feel proud. Strong, deep dislike." she said. Yes, I was moving up. At least I knew it was possible.

When we finished, she smiled. "Can I leave now?" she asked. "Much to my dismay. Yes, your free." I said. She started off, no goodbye, or anything. "Rachel" I said, she turned around. "Thanks, take care of yourself." I said, smiling. She smiled, and nodded her head, walking off.


Maybe when I become her friend, I can save her.

sorta short, didn't have a lot of time. thanks for all the reveiws. I fkin love you guys, i'll make you all chocolate pudding.
Sign up to rate and review this story