Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Moment Like This

I Can be Your Teddy Bear

by Emo_Sami 6 reviews

Movie Night and a Wake Up Call

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-03-29 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 685 words

0Unrated
That night, there was a movie and a ton of snack foods. Joe had decided to take the baked potato chips, Patrick had the bag of pretzels, Pete had a cupcake and Andy and I were sharing (OHMYGIDDYGODSTROUSERS) some Trail Mix (I'm a vegan too). It was amazing. The movie we were watching was 'Not Another Teen Movie'. Its everyones favorite and I was very happy. Pete got up during the movie to go to bed because it was so late. When the movie was over, it was well past midnight.

"Okay guys, I'm off!" I said happily.

"Alright. Goodnight." Replied Patrick. He got up and went to his bunk. We could hear Pete lightly snoring, and knew he'd be up in a few hours because he is a chronic insomniac.

Joe hugged me and said his goodnight. However, he wouldn't let me go and I had to walk backwards to his bunk before he crawled in. Laughing, I tucked him in and kissed his forehead playfully.

"Goodnight my sweet Joe baby." I said. (Yeah, I was on the bus for 6 hours and I'm already getting some action hahaha)

"Goodnight Mommy." He replied. Then he rolled over and closed his eyes. Last was Andy.

"'Night Andy!" I called quietly and he smiled.

"'Night Sam." We stood there, looking at each other, and I swear I saw his eyes open and I could see his gentle soul. Then he opened his arms, and I walked over and hugged him. Andy kissed the top of my head.

I walked back into the back room where the couch was already set up. (The have 2 different TVs, one of which is where I'm staying).

Closing the door, but letting it open a crack, I changed into some sweat pants and a tank top. My typical PJs.

I laid down on the huge couch bed in the dark and pulled the blanket up. For awhile I lay there thinking about everything that had happened. My thoughts calmed and relaxed me and I fell asleep.

The next morning (I knew it was morning because the bus was still moving, I still had the bump on my head after falling out and hitting my head and there was a big sunshine coming through the window).

I felt something around my waist, and looked down, squinting my eyes. It was an arm. I did the first thing I could think of. I screamed.

Whoever the arm belonged to, woke up and clamped my mouth shut with their other hand.

"SAM! CALM DOWN! IT'S ME, JOE!"

"JOESPH? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED? WHAT TIME IS IT? HOLY CRAP IM PRACTICALLY NAKED AND YOUR IN HERE?!?!"

"Well..."

"Joe..." I warned. He looked at me with sad eyes. I was sitting up and he was laying on his side staring at me.

"Okay. If I tell you, will you promise not to laugh?"

I sighed.

"I guess."

"Well, a few weeks ago, Pete thought it would be funny if he played with Mr. Snookykins..."

"Mr. Snookykins?"

"My teddy bear that I've had since I was a baby."

"Oh. And what does this have to do with me?"

"I couldn't sleep, and I saw your door was slightly open and so I came in, laid down, and fell asleep."

"I have an idea. Any clue when we'll be stopping?"

"Uhm...I think sometime today actually."

"Good. I'm going to buy you another teddy bear."

"But Sam!"

"NO BUTS!" he frowned.

"But what if the other bear doesn't work?"

"Then bring the bear to me, and we can sleep together like one big bear family."

"COOL!"

Just then Patrick stuck his head in the door. He was wearing boxers and his hair was sticking up.

"I like your hair like that Patrick." I said and giggled.

"Just keep it down in here. Its only 9:30." And with that he shut the door. Joe and I looked at each other and started laughing. Boy, this was going to be fun.

(A/N: Sorry this chapter kinda sucks, but oh well. More reviews = a possible better chappie!)
Sign up to rate and review this story