Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bitter With A Sweet Aftertaste.

Chapter 7

by SucksToSayTheLeast 0 reviews

Joe and Sisely have a short somewhat of a conversation.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-30 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 338 words

0Unrated
Later that night as it was starting to get dark and I was smoking a cigarette by myself at the empty backyard table. I wore an unzipped oversized and worn out sweater that had holes in it. It was the only thing I had left of my only friend Neil.
Pete's curly haired friend sat down on the chair next to me.
"Have you ever tried quitting?" He asked me.
"Nope." I said before taking the last drag of my cigarette.
"I have, lots of times. But I keep going back to it."
"I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked annoyed that he came over and expected to have a conversation with me.
"I'm Joe." He seemed unfazed by the fact that I asked it in a tone to get him away from me. "And you are...?"
"Sisely." I looked away from him and over at Pete, and for some reason I watched him for a bit, just standing around and talking to a group of nerds.
"You like him don't you?" Joe asked. He must have known I was looking at Pete.
"Who?" I played the dumb game.
"Pete." Joe looked at me like he knew.
"No. I hate him." I spoke honestly.
Joe smiled a smile of disbelief.
"What?" I looked at him with annoyance.
"He's amazed by you, and now I see why." Joe smiled.
"What the hell are you talking about?" I really did want to know why he was amazed by me. Me? The rotten bitch that hated the ground he walked on.
"You are the only person I have ever met that completely hates his guts." Joe smiled at me with his eyes.
"I'm surprised." I didn't give him a soft look back. I may be a master of giving looks that match my mood but I hadn't given anyone a soft look since I could remember; only because I'm always in a horrible mood.
Joe took smiled slightly and took one final look at me then got up and walked away.
Sign up to rate and review this story