Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Moment Like This

What Part Of I'm-Still-A-Virgin Didn't You Get?

by Emo_Sami 3 reviews

Wal-Mart toy shopping for Joe's new bear! And Andy learns something about Sam.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-30 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 445 words

0Unrated
Around one o clock, Dirty stopped so we could grab something to eat (FINALLY!) and I went straight into the Wal-Mart. Andy decided to come with me because he wanted to grab some snacks and stuff for us to eat since we eat basically the same thing. After grabbing two bags of Trail Mix, a few packs of Peanut Butter crackers and some carrots (I got some applesauce and we agreed to share), I went to the toy section.

"Andy, what's Joe's favorite color?"

"Uh, I think blue. Why?"

"Cause I want to get him another teddy bear since Pete destroyed his other one."

"How do you know the bear is destroyed?"

"I found some fluff and an ear in a part of the couch where I'm sleeping."

He didn't say anything after that, and I turned into the stuffed animal aisle. (A/N: I don't know about you, but I love the animal section. =] )

"So..." Andy began, trying to make small talk.

"Yes?" I asked. I knew he wanted to ask me a question and wished he would just get it over with. I was expecting something about my family; not the next thing out of his mouth.
"Are you a virgin?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but yes, I am." I said coolly. However when I looked back at him, he seemed to be distracted by something and that's when I realized it was my butt.

"Like what you see?"

He snapped his head up in surprise and blinked, a slight blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"Uh, what did you say? Something about a virgin?"

"What part of 'I'm-Still-A-Virgin' didn't you get?" I asked smiling. Andy smiled back and I looked on the shelf. There was a beautiful, soft, dark blue bear right in front of me.

"How about this?"

"The bear looks good, I think Joe will like it." He still had a bit of blush on his cheek. That's when I came up with a thought.

Grabbing the bear, I walked up to Andy, leaned by his ear and whispered, "If you want to know anything else, don't be afraid to ask. Oh, and you look so cute when you blush." Then, I did something I thought I'd never do. At least, not on the second day.

I KISSED HIS CHEEK!

But then I walked away, leaving him there in the toy aisle staring at me with wide eyes. I never saw him rub his cheek in the spot where I kissed him, and I never heard him say the last thing before he walked to catch up with me.

"I'll be goddamned. I think she likes me too."
Sign up to rate and review this story