Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Where is your boy? [Pete Wentz]

Revenge

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 1 review

Addison just moved to Chicago and is sucked into a "relationship" Read to find out more. And keep in mind: I suck at summaries...review!!!!!!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-30 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 678 words

0Unrated
Dear my beloved fans (or person who has never read my crap before),
This story is one I wrote a while ago. I have decided to post it no matter how horrible it is. Please review and tell me what you think. If I get at least one good review for this first part I'll post the rest. And as an added bonus if you really like this story I might rewrite the horrible, horrible (horrible) ending. I love you all!
MV

Chapter One
I walked down the hall slowly. The end of school was now and I really didn't want to go home. My parents had dragged me to Chicago from California! I hate it here every one looks at me like a freak. Well to them I am. The halls are almost all clear. I saw a couple making out against the lockers. PDA. I wasn't a big fan. I was almost to the door when I was knocked to the floor. The person who had knocked me down was on the floor next to me. 3 guys ran past us. "Pete man watch where you're going." Said one who had long reddish brown hair. The guy next to me on the ground stood up.

"Sorry." He said. He held out his hand to help me up. I didn't take it and just stood.

"It's fine." I said before walking out the door. I reached into my pocket for my cell phone and couldn't find it. "Shit." I said to myself. I must have dropped it when that guy ran into me. I walked back through the door and found him still on the floor picking up stuff, I looked and saw my phone and what must have been his. I reached down and grabbed it, I walked out of the building and decided not to call my mom or sister to pick me up and just walk home. I was half way home when my phone rang. But the ring was different. It was a weird sound. Not mine, if it was mine it would have been I'm not okay. I answered it anyway maybe it was my sister calling to tell she changed my ring. Again. "Hello?"

"Hello?" A guy's voice asked.

"Who is this?"

"Patrick Who is this?"

"Addison."

"Why do you have Pete's phone?"

"Who's Pete?"

"The person who owns the phone you're talking into." That explains the ring tone. I hung up on Patrick. I quickly dialed my number.

"Hello?" I herd on the other end.

"Is this Pete?" I asked hoping.

"Yes who is this?"

"That's not important I think you have my phone."

"I think you have mine." No shit.

"Can you maybe meet me some where so we can switch phones?"

"No."

"What?!"

"I want to know your name."

"Addison. Now can we please switch phones?" He hung up. "Son of a bitch!" I walked home. My mother and sister were on the couch talking.

"Hello Hunny." My mom said and smiled. The smile was obviously forced. My parents just got a divorce so she wasn't the happiest person on the planet.

"Hey mom." I said quietly. I rushed to the stairs and ran up them to my room. Once there I blasted my CD player with the latest from Fort Minor. (I know there 'Rap' but one of the guys is from Linkin Park) I laid on my bed. I was almost asleep when I heard the random sounds of a cell phones ring. I picked it up hoping for Pete. "Hello?"

"Hello? Who is this?" Asked a woman's voice.

"Ryley, who are you?" She asked.

"I should ask the same thing." Then it hit me the only way to get my cell phone back is to mess with Pete's life. "Oh My god is Pete cheating on me again!"

"What?" She asked seeming petrified. "What are you saying? Does Pete have another girlfriend?"

"You tell me." I said trying not to laugh.

"Well I'm his girlfriend."

"So am I." She gasped and hung up. Revenge is sweet.
Sign up to rate and review this story