Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Where is your boy? [Pete Wentz]

Pretending/PDA

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 2 reviews

Addison just moved to Chicago and is sucked into a "relationship" Read to find out more. And keep in mind: I suck at summaries...review!!!!!!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 597 words

0Unrated
Dear reader,
I have combinded chapters three and four just because they were realy short. There is one more chapter after this. It has to be the suckiest one of them all. But oh well you're just going to read it anyway. Because you love me.
Loves,
MV

Chapter Three
Today is Tuesday. Day one of being Pete's 'girlfriend'. He is making me wait out side my house so we can walk together to school and be 'convincing.' Convincing my ass. I just hope he's not evil enough to want PDA. Uck. I see a guy walking up to me. Is that him? I only saw him for like two seconds. He gets to me.

"Addison?" He asks. I nod. He smiles. "Lets go to school. I sigh and walk down the steps. We start walking in silence. He took my hand in his. I flinched and look at him in disgust. "We have to be convincing." I roll my eyes and look ahead. "What lunch do you have?"

"Second." I answer.

"Me too." He smiles. I sigh.

"What is this concert?" I ask referring to the date I have to go on.

"AFI." He says. My eyes widen and I smile but only to realize who I was going with. My smile faded. I sighed in response. The day went by really slow. Then lunch came. Joy. Pete was waiting for me outside of my English class. He smiled as I walked out. We walked to lunch hand in hand. He dragged me over to his table. I sat down next to him. A guy was across from us. He had strawberry blonde hair and a hat on. He was sort of cute. I smiled at him. He smiled back shyly. Pete seemed to get annoyed.

"Patrick." Pete says to him. So that's Patrick. Wow. "This is my girlfriend Addison." The words stung.

"Your Addison?" Patrick said rather quietly. I nodded.

"You two know each other?" Pete asked.

"She had your phone." Patrick said. I smiled.

Chapter Four
"No Pete!"

"Come on Addison."

"No not going to happen no way in hell!"

"Normal couples do it."

"Well maybe but if you didn't notice we're not even a couple just pretending to be!"

"Keep it down we don't want people to know."

"We? There is no we! There never was a we!"

"Well to every one else there is."

"Just no Pete."

"Come on do you want your phone back?"

"Not if I have to do PDA!"

"Fine." Pete said walking away. I noticed he took out my phone and was about to drop it into the radiator. DAMN HIM!!!

"WAIT PETE!"

"Yes?" He asked slyly smirking.

"Just to let you know I am doing this under extreme protest and after this week there will never be a 'we'. Understand?" He nodded and walked toward me. I backed up against the lockers awaiting the moment my principals would be broken. He placed his soft lips over mine. I tried not to enjoy it but it was hard. He wrapped my hands around his neck and his around my waist. His tongue somehow found its way into my mouth. He finally pulled away. YES HE'S DONE!

"Walk you home?" He asked smiling.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked back coldly. He shook his head no and took my hand leading me out the door. We walked to my house in complete and utter silence. Thank you my lord! We got out side my door and he kissed my cheek good bye.

"See you tomorrow." He smiled.

"Unfortunately."
Sign up to rate and review this story