Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Long Lost Friend

What the?!!

by _Kattygirl_ 6 reviews

Well hey.Sorry long time no update.Well theresa finds the naughty and scary secret of her friend.Oh curse words.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 477 words

1Exciting
Uh soryy for the long periode update her hehe.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Theresa was walking down the street with Selphie on the weekend.they were catching up on everything that had happened.But Selphie was holding something secret from Theresa.

"I'm so sorry Selphie.That must have been the worst that has ever happened to you.loosing your entire family-

"Ahhh it's not that bad.I got used to it after a little while that is."Selphie cut Theresa off.

Someone was walking down the street in front of them.When that person walked past Selphie, Selphie looked at him though the corner of her and then grabbed his arm and swung him around into the wall.

"Sel-Oww."Theresa said as she got knocked out by a flying fist.

Selphie had punched her so she wouldn't know what was going on.she noticed the team not far away but not close enough to see so she swung the guy into an ally and ran after him.She left Theresa for the team.

"Johnathon!What are you doing here?"Selphie said as she had punched Johnathon in the mouth causeing it to bleed.

"Well I was looking for you what else would I be doing?"Johnathon said.

Selphie put one hand up in the air letting the magic cather in her hand.Johnathon ghrabbed her arm and used his own magic to take them to another universe.Selphie had to stop the magic for a minute but then she started it right back up again.

"Young one you shouldn't do that."Johnathon said and then added."Resa."

"Yeah yeah that's my name who gives a shit.I know I don't give a fuck.This is the name I use now so you can call me Selphie not Resa."Selphie or Resa saidletting the magic fly.

The magic hit Johnathon killing him.But yet there would be much much more.

_______________________________________________________________
Theresa woke up on the couch looking up at the team.

"Where's Selphie?"Theresa asked.

"I don't know now calm down.We found you in the middle of the sidewalk knocked out."Atlanta said calmly.

It all came rushing back to Theresa.The guy and Selphie knocking her out.Why would she do that?

"Theresa i'm right here."Came Selphie's voice.

Theresa sat bolt up right.

"You!What are you?Why would you knock me out?Where did you go?Who are you?"theresa saif asking to mny questions at once.

"Theresa calm down.I'm a human.I didn't knock you out.I ran mafter the person that did.I am Selphie."Selphie said calmly.

"Why did you swing him around?Where did he go?" Theresa said.

"I swung him around because he would have fell over the curve.I don't know where he went."Selphie answered.

"I don't know if I can believe you."Theresa said.

everyone looked all to surprised.
Sign up to rate and review this story