Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Five

by ryanrossISsove 5 reviews

Gabe has a party. Pete goes. fhsdbgfsgfshf yeah, just read.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 1320 words

0Unrated
Gabe is having a party tonight, it's sort of like a Decaydance/Fueled By Ramen party, because that's whose going, everyone and anyone signed by them, plus of course the number of dates and such attending.
Patrick's in the bathroom now, fixing his hair and what not, and belting out show tunes. Typical Patrick. I haven't even started getting ready yet, and we have to leave in an hour. I go through my walk in closet, and pull out some tight pants, and a mint polo, and slip them on quickly. I straighten my hair, jelling my bangs across my face, and top myself off with eyeliner under my eyes. Patrick soon comes out, humming "I've got all this ringing in my ears and none on my fingers" dressed in a grey and red clandestine hoodie, and tight pants, with big bulky skater shoes.

"Ready Pete?" he says, picking at his finger nails. I glance at the clock. Wow, and hour sure did pass quick. "Ready." I say, as I follow him out to my car, and get in the drivers seat, him getting in the passenger's seat. "So, whose going to be there?" he asked. "Everyone, Trick, everyone. As in, hm, lets see, Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, Jon, Bob, Gretta, Shaant, Jeff, Tom, Jack, Hayley, Travis, William, Sisky, Mike, The Butcher....just to name a few." I say, taking everyone who was on the top of my head, and throwing them at Patrick to comprehend. "Oh, ok. I can't wait to see Bob and Gretta, I haven't talked to them in forever." Patrick said, leaning in and turning the radio on. "Those Hush Sounders, good people." I say, shaking my head in approval. "Haha, Hush Sounders?" Patrick asks, I simply nod my head.

Soon, we find our selves pulling into Gabe's place. I get out, followed by Patrick, and we walk in. "When are Joe and Andy showing up?" He asked on the way to the door. "No clue." I say, as Gabe opens the door. "The Fall Out Boys are here!" he says, jokingly, hugging both of us. "So, does that make you a...cobra?" Patrick says. "Psht, Yeah." Says Gabe, plucking at his shirt, like the gangster he most definitely is...

We walk in, and see everyone talking and dancing. There's drinks of course, and no sight of drunkenness yet, that's good. "PETE!" I turn around to see Brendon standing besides me, hugging me immediately. "Hey Brendon" I say, hugging him back. "I haven't seen you in so long, how are you!" he asks. "Good I guess, where's the rest of the bunch?" I say, looking around. "Ryan is in the bathroom, I don't know where the rest of them are." Brendon says, looking around himself. "Oh, ok." I say.

I talk to Brendon for a while, then he goes off to find Ryan. I walk around for a little while, then I spot Shaant. "Hey Shaant" I say, walking up to him. "Hi." He says, looking around in the crowd. "What's wrong?" I say, reading the distracted look on his face. "Fucking Rachel, have you seen her?" He says. "She's here? No, I haven't." I say, looking around myself. "Yeah. Stupid bitch, she probably went outside to smoke or something. I give up on her." He says, shaking his head. "I'll find her. Wait one sec." I say, running towards the door, and going outside. I look left, and see Rachel leaning against Shaant's car.

No smoke, no drink, nothing, she was simply looking at the sky. "Hey Rachel" I say, walking up to her, and leaning against the car as well. She looks at me, and raises an eyebrow. "What are you doing?" she says. "Talking to you..." I say, scratching my neck. "Why?" she asks, looking up again. "Because the parties boring." I say. "You can say that again. I don't know anyone in there. I mean, I know of them, but I don't know them personally." she says. "Out of everyone in there, like, signed with Decaydance and Fueled By Ramen, whose your favorite?" I ask. "Paramore, and Panic! At The Disco." She says, watching the clouds pass. "Come on, dear." I say, taking her hand, and leading her into the house.

I got her into the house, and called out "BRENDON, COME MEET THIS SEXY FUCKER!" Rachel looked at me, and smirked, covering her mouth as she laughed. Brendon soon rose from the crowd, Ryan following. "Hey you two, this is Rachel" I say, shoving her in front of me, to be face to face with Ryan and Brendon. "New girlfriend Pete?" Brendon said, smiling. "No, she's Shaant's sister" I say. "Oh, hi!" he says, shaking her hand, followed by Ryan doing the same. "Hi." Rachel said, smiling. Why wasn't she like this meeting me and Patrick? Hm. The three talked a while, me and my mind drifting in and out of the conversation. "Rachel, do you wanna meet Hayley?" I ask, after Brendon and Ryan leave to go find Spence and Jon. "YES! She's my hero!" Rachel shrieks like a fan girl. "Jeez, why didn't I get a shriek when you met me?" I ask. "I hated you, remember?" she says, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, and now you strongly dislike me" I say, smiling. "More like, slightly dislike, now that your introducing me to Hayley, and Ryan and Brendon." She says, smiling, and messing up my hair. Yay! Soon I'll be her friend, I can see it now!

"Haha, ok. Let's go find Hayley." I say, taking her hand, and looking for the almost blinding red hair, that I'm sure would have to stick out like a sore thumb. Soon, I found her sitting on a couch. I touched her shoulder, and she whipped around. "Pete!" she said, smiling. Rachel was smiling as well, as Hayley got up, and walking around the couch to where we stood. "Hey Pete, whose this?" she said, smiling at Rachel.

"This is Shaant's sister, Rachel, she's a fan of Paramore I guess" I say, as Hayley smiles, and shakes Rachel's hand. "Well hi Rachel, I'm Hayley." She says, smiling. After talking for some time, Hayley gets a phone call and runs off to take it. I walk Rachel back outside, and see Shaant out there. "Finally, you found her." He says, rolling his eyes. "Oh, sorry Shaant. I found her a while ago, I introduced her to a few sexy fucks." I say. He smiles, and winks at me, as in to say "good job" and walks back in.

Rachel sticks her hands in the pockets of her black hoodie, and looks up. I do the same, only putting my hands in the pockets of my pants. "How did this happen?" she asks. "What?" I say, glancing at her. "Why are you being so nice to me? I never did anything, I'm sure I was a major bitch, wasn't I?" She asks. "I'm being nice to you, because I'm a nice person, and I want to be your friend." I say. "Why? Pete, the last thing you want to do is be my friend, and the last thing I definitely want to do is be your friend." she says. "Why?" I ask. "I'm not a good person Pete, okay? And, neither are you. " she says. "What makes you think that?" I ask, getting semi upset. "Nothing, pretend I said nothing." she said. I was about to argue with her, but I remembered this was Rachel we were dealing with, and said nothing. "Pete, I'm gonna get Shaant and head out, thank you." she says, "your welcome." I say, smiling, and watching her walk off into the house.

What could I have possibly done to make her have to hate me so much?

hey you sexy fucks. I like that word, sexy fuck. haha. it's great. anywhom. reveiw, because as I once clarified, your all sexy fucks. =]
Sign up to rate and review this story