Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Where is your boy? [Pete Wentz]

clichéd

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 2 reviews

endings...review.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 647 words

0Unrated
Dear reader,
This is the last horrible chapter of this horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, (HORRIBLE) story! I would like to thank all my friends, fans, and especially danceislife who has reached a new kind of awesome! I love you for reviewing! Please read my other things they're so much better. I love you all.
Loves,
MV
P.s. Addison really loves that damn phone....
Chapter Five
~~*Friday night*~~

Going to an AFI concert! Yah! But I have to go with Pete. Oh well; concert and I get my phone back! I finished putting my eyeliner on when there was a nock at the door. I sighed and walked down stairs. I opened the door to a smirking Pete. I glared at him and walked out of the house. He led me to his car and opened my door for me. I got in buckled up and crossed my arms. Pete got in and started the car. AFI blast through the speakers. Neither of us talked on the way there. When we finally got to the arena I quickly opened my door and started walking then remembered to stop. I forced my legs not to move as I waited for Pete. He quickly caught up to me and grabbed my hand. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

*~~ After the concert~~*
We walked slowly back to the car. The concert was kick ass. We got to the car and got in. Pete started driving. We pulled onto my street and he passed by my house. "Pete you passed my house." I said pointing out the window. He smirked and looked at me.

"I know I wanted to take you some where." He said looking back at the road. I sighed and braced my self for the worst. We finally stopped at some kind of cliff. I cocked my eyebrow and looked at him. He took off his seat belt and opened the door. I fallowed suit wondering what the hell was going on. I walked out of the car and saw him sitting on a large stone bench. I walked over and sat next to him. I looked out over the cliff and saw the city.

"Wow." I gasped. It was beautiful. "Its beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." Pete said quietly. I blushed abit not letting him see. He leaned over and kissed me softly. I pulled back.

"I hate you." I whispered more to reassure my self than him. He smirked. Weird.

"No you don't." He said kissing me again. That was it I lost all self control. I kissed him back. His tongue slipped into my mouth. Then he pulled away. "Here is your phone." He said handing me my black flip phone. I sighed and took it. He looked down and stood up. "I guess this is good bye then." He started to walk back to his car. I just sat there staring at my phone.

"Pete wait!" I called after him. I jumped off the bench and ran over to him. I grabbed him by the collar and kissed his lips hard. "I don't hate you anymore...and I don't want this to be good bye." He smirked at the last part and kissed me again. I rapped my arms around his neck and he rapped his around my waist.

"I knew you'd come around." He smiled at me. I hugged him just as it started to rain. I smiled as we both got soaked in the warm rain. I kissed him again.

So the end of this story is clichéd. The girl and boy fall in love and kiss one of the most known kisses of them all: A kiss in the rain.



If you have ideas for any of my stories contact me on ficwad or email me:
emofreakashes@yahoo.com
Sign up to rate and review this story