Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Put Love On Hold

Put Love On Hold

by MCRANDFOBLover 2 reviews

What if you fall in love with the guy next door at first sight? If that's the kind of story you wanna read, then DON'T read this. There's no such thing as love at first sight!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 842 words

1Original
I don't belive in love at first sight. Why? Well, if it existed then maybe my life would be that much different. Let me tell you the story so you'll understand..

High School. Hated it, worst time of my life. And yeah, he was there. One of the reasons I hated it so much acually. To not bore you with details; I was the lonley kid no one wated to even look at. Hooray.. Got sent to the counselors office at least twice a week because of me cutting myself, or hurting myself in other ways..And skipping school.. You get the point.. Okay, lets fast forward a couple of years.

High school reunion. Great, I am going to meet all the fuckers that tormented me for so many years.. I know he'll be there. He and his band that is.. Everyone has heard about his band now..
"I knew he'd be big one day!" Alexis said and squealed. "Didn't I say he'd be big?"
"Yeah you did!" Anna said. Ugh, this was prom all over again. I stood in the corner, watching everyone else dance and have a good time. I sighed, this was getting boring. I was just about to leave when I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Alexis and her crew of mini-Alexis' comming towards me.
"Sammie, you made it! I thought you'd skip this." The mini-Alexis' laughed. I sighed and walked outside hearing Alexis say "I knew she'd skip this, and this isn't even a class!" followed by laughter. When I got out I sat down on the nearest bench. It was freezing, but no matter what I'm not going back in there! I closed my eyes and leaned back.
"Sam? Samantha Jones?" I heard someone ask nearby. I opened my eyes and sighed. Great, just fucking great!
"What do you want, Pete?" I muttered, not looking at him. He sat down next to me and I moved away from him.
"What are yo doing out here, Sam?" he asked.
"What the fuck do you think I'm doing out here?!" I snapped at him.
"Hey, you don't have to be mad at me, I haven't done anything!" Did he just say that? He did, didn't he? I just wanted to scream, I wanted to tell him how he made my life a living fucking hell in high school. But I didn't, I just stood and walked towards my car. I heard Pete call out after me, but I didn't care. Why the fuck should I? I unlocked the car and drove home. When I got home I got out off the fucking dress, put on a tshirt and laid down on my bed. I started crying. I don't know why, I just did and there was no stopping it. I fell asleep crying.

Loud baning on my front door woke me up. I got up, cursing at whoever it was, and opened the door.
"Pete.. What the fuck are you doing here?"
"I.. I really don't know.. Guess I wanted to talk to you.."
I sighed and let him in. Don't ask me why, cause I have no fucking idea why! "What's so important to tell me that you wake me up at 3:30 am?" Yeah, I was pissed. You should've been pissed too if you were woken up in the middle of the night!
"I.. I'm sorry.. Sorry for how I treated you in high school.. And I'm sorry if I did or said something that upset you at the reunion.."
I wanted to say "Too litte, too late" but for some odd reason I don't know I didn't. "You didn't upset me.. Well, maybe a little bit.. Not that much though.."
I sat down on the couch and he sat down next to me.
"I was such an asshole in school.. Sorry.."
"It's okay, Pete. It was a long time ago.. It's all forgotten.." saying I just saw a purple hippo fly would have been a smaller lie.
"Not to me.. I fucking lay awake at night thinking about it.." He took my hand. "I was so fucking jealus at you.."
I laughed. "You jealus at /me/?! Yeah, right!"
"No, I'm serious! You weren't afraid of what people thought about who you were, you weren't afraid to be yourself.. I told myself every day that I would go up and talk to you, but I never did.."
After that I don't remember that much. All I know is that I woke up next to Pete. He was still asleep. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I had just put two slices of bread in the toaster when I heard Pete behind me.
"Hey, Sam.." he said and yawned.
"Morning, Pete.." I muttered. The last thing I wanted was to talk to him.
"I.. There's something I have to tell you.."
"What..?" I turned around so I could face him.
"I.. Eehm.. I.. Uuh.."
I was getting annoyed. "What?"
"I.. I guess I've had a crush on you since high school..."
Sign up to rate and review this story