Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Love That Can't Be Shared

A Love That Can't Be Shared

by xMelodicxMemoryx 2 reviews

Against her wishes, Ellie's best friend drags her backstage at an MCR gig, where she meets someone that will change her life...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 851 words

0Unrated
Getting ready to leave the venue, I could hear the yells from my best friend next to me.
"Holy shit! That was good!". Yeah, we'd been to see an MCR gig. If I'm honest, I wasn't that big a fan. I'll admit, they put on a great live show, but I just wasn't into them all that much. But I didn't dare say this to my friend, Annie, seeing as her brothers, Mikey and Gerard Way, are in the band.
"Come on, Ellie! Let's go backstage and meet the guys!" she begged me. I sighed. I didn't have much choice. Plus, I didn't see the guys much, and they were lovely people. I let Annie pull me to the security guard.
"We're V.I.P.'s she said importantly, flashing our passes in his face. The guard grunted and let us pass. Annie was about to pull my arm out of it's socket, she was pulling me along so hard! I guess she was just excited to see her brothers. It's been a while...
"Guess who!" she said, grinning as she looked round the door. Gerard looked up and saw her.
"Annie! Gimme some love!" he said, smiling as he spread his arms out wide for a hug. Annie bounded up to him and let him squeeze her tight. Of course, this lasted ages, as she did this with the whole band. I kinda hovered by the door, awkwardly. Annie walked back to my side.
"Guys, remember my friend, Ellie?". The guys nodded and said hi. All except Frank. He'd been staring at me since I'd come in the room. But now, he bounced up.
"Ellie!" he said happily before hugging me. I laughed.
"Yeah, hi again, Frank!" I giggled. In the end, Bob and Ray had to prise me away from him.
"You have to excuse Frank, he has a tendency to be hyperactive after a show, although it takes a while to set in sometimes..." winked Ray, jokingly. I raised an eyebrow at Frank as he stamped his foot.
"It's not my fault!" he yelled, which made everyone laugh more. Frank went and sat down on the other side of the room. I went and sat next to him. His eyes lit up when he saw me coming.
"How you been then?" he asked. I shrugged.
"Um, bit crappy, to be honest. My uncle died of cancer, and my boyfriend broke up with me." I admitted. Frank winced.
"I'm sorry. Was listening to us play "Cancer" hard then?" he asked delicately. I nodded, not letting on I had to avoid Annie's gaze in case she caught sight of my tears. Frank patted my arm, comfortingly. I started to feel selfish, making this all about me.
"So, um, how are you? Still married?" I asked. Frank shook his head and held up a ring less hand. I frowned.
"What happened?". frank fidgeted uncomfortably.
"I kinda cheated." he admitted. I opened my mouth to speak but Frank cut in.
"But, it wasn't my fault! It was some random girl on new years. She was drunk so I helped her and called a cab. Then she suddenly started kissing me! I pulled away, honest, just not in time. Jamia saw and assumed I was taking advantage over a drunk girl. Packed up and left." he explained in a rush. I nodded.
"Wow.." was all I could manage. Frank screwed up his face.
"Now I bet you think less of me." he mumbled. I shook my head.
"No, Frank. You said it wasn't your fault, and I believe you." I assured him. He looked up at me.
"You're the only one that does. Thanks." he said quietly. Things were quiet for a few seconds. Then I heard Annie scream with laughter.
"Ray, you're SO FUNNY!!!!!!!! AHAHAHA!" she screamed, obviously drunk. Gerard and Mikey were holding her on either side, making sure she didn't fall over.
"Hey, El. We're gonna take her back to our hotel room, sober her up a bit. We know what to do. She's our sister." they said. I nodded happily. I was ok with it. It just meant no drunk woman for me to fuss over. But then again, it meant I was on my own tonight. Frank saw my puzzled face and smiled.
"Thinking too hard?" he asked. I nodded and tried to shake the thoughts out my head, as I was thinking too hard. Frank laughed again.
"Do you wanna come back to me room for a drink?" he suggested. I looked up and grinned.
"Sure!" I said. Frank smiled and held out his arm.
"Allow me to escort a lovely young lady to an even lovelier man's hotel room for no sex." he said, mock serious. I giggled and held on to his arm, letting him take me out of the room. Though as we left the area, we heard a voice behind us.
"See you have a new girl already." said the voice quietly. We spun around and Frank's jaw dropped. It was Jamia with blood shot eyes and tears silently creeping down her face.
Sign up to rate and review this story