Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > While the World is Watching

Done For

by WillBertluverX 1 review

Patrick Stump story!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 791 words

0Unrated
Although I was happy to see Patrick I told him I didn't have time to chat and I would call him after my meeting. Don't get me wrong here, we aren't going to be best buddies right away not after the things I did to him. I will never forgive myself for doing that to him, and here he is talking to me again but that's a different story.

Finally making it through the traffic I made it to my agent's office. I took the elevator to the 10th floor, some guy kept staring at me.

He said in whispers, "Um... sorry to bother you but are you who I think you are?", I gave him a look of distaste.

" Well, if you think I'm the model Genny Anderson then your wrong, sorry I get that all the time. Oh here is my stop!", I left the dude in awe I didn't feel like being mauled by some crazed fan in the elevator.

I walked through the glass doors to the front desk, there sat Becker the receptionist who is always trying to hit on me.

" Hello...Becker." , I said in hesitation. He reached for my hand that was propped on the counter.

" Genny I was wondering if ...", I snatched my hand away.

" Becker I'm not going to be one of your model fuck buddies ,so move on with your life. I don't have time for this just tell me if Timothy is here!"

Timothy is my agent.

Giving me a surprised look he responded with distaste, " Just hold on a second, let me call him..."
" Whatever..."

"...Timothy Genny is here. Are you ready for her, mhmm okay."

" So?"

" He is ready, oh by the way I suggest you wear something more, how should I put this. NOT trashy."

" Fuck off Becker! I won't be here for long anyway." ,people stopped in their tracks giving me dirty looks. As a model I was expected to be classy at all times, well I was not in the mood to fit into their stereotype today.

Giving Tim's door a knock he buzzed me in. I sat down in one the black leather seats propped in font of his desk, avoiding eye contact.

" Oh Genny...just look at me please. The other night was a mistake I'm sorry."

" Yea, I guess you just slipped on top of that girl I found you with in your bed."

I forgot to mention something. I'm dating my agent or should I say "was". Biggest mistake in my life.

" But Timothy, I'm not here to talk about "us" in fact you don't have to worry about "us" anymore because there isn't anymore of "us". , I placed my hands back in my lap giving him a smirk.

" Well then Genny since there isn't anymore of "us" then there isn't anymore "j-o-b" for you.", he gave me a slight laugh.

Standing up out of the chair I dug into my purse throwing out a key, a contract, and a check throwing all of them onto his desk.

" Fuck you! I didn't want this job in the first place!"

He ripped up my contract and paycheck, I was done for. I ran out of his office as fast as my legs would go. Making it to the elevator I was out of breath, someone started tapping me on my shoulder. Turning around it was another person I thought I would never see. Jumping on him I straddled my legs around his small waist, I couldn't believe he was here.

" Bear!!"

" Genny, your kind of squeezing me!"

" I'm sorry but what the hell are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with the band right now??"

" Yea, but I was talking with Patrick and...."

" Bren you came here with Patrick?"

" Yea, is something wrong?"

" Its just, I haven't seen him in 3 years. I have been trying to avoid him, especially after the things I did to him."

" Oh Genny, I'm sure he is over that now. He has been looking for you all over, I finally told him where you were."

" I guess it had to happen sometime. How did you know I was here?"

" I have my ways.", he said while lifting his eyebrows

" Oh really...", I gave him a smirk.

" Oh fine, I called your sister and she told me."

" Erg! She is so annoying."

" Well, I told Patrick we would meet him at the Stick Fingers the coffee shop on 131 Ave. A, East Village."

" Ok fine."

We made it to my car with a few fans stopping and taking pictures. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself before I meet my past again.

*BY THE WAY IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE BRENDON URIE IS IN THIS STORY!*
Sign up to rate and review this story