Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Will Remember You

by pinkkissypetefreak 2 reviews

This was written especially for someone... She knows who she is. You may not understand, but you can read if you'd like, or not. ONESHOT

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 862 words - Complete

1Ambiance
I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories


Frank sat on the edge of the bed as Simone thrashed in her sleep. He grabbed onto her, watching with wide eyes. "Simone! Simone, sweetie wake up! Please!" Frank cradled her, gently shaking, trying to get her out of her unconscious state. "Simone!!" He yelled.
Simone's eyes snapped open.

"Frankie?"

Remember the good times that we had
let them slip away from us when things got bad
clearly I first saw you smiling in the sun
wanna feel your warmth upon me
I want to be the one


"Simone? Are you ok?" Simone saw the sheer terror in Frank's eyes as she sat up in bed.

"I had..I had a nightmare." She told him as he smoothed her hair down on her head.

"It's ok...I'm here now...Nothing can hurt you..." He kissed her softly before wrapping her up in his strong arms, rocking her back and forth as the tears spilled down her face.

"I'm here..."

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

I'm so tired that I can't sleep
standing on the edge of something much too deep
it's funny how I feel so much yet cannot say a word
we are screaming inside, oh we can't be heard


Later on that week...

Frank and Bob sat in their apartment living room while Simone was out with Stephanie shopping for the baby. "Something's wrong with her man. She just hasn't been herself lately. At all. She's really spacey, and not to mention the nightmares."

"What do you think is wrong? Could it be...the woman thing..." Bob said crinkling his nose. Frank chuckled. "...or the lack of one." Bob added. Frank shook his head.

"No, we've always been careful. So it can't be that." Bob nodded in undertanding.

"And she hasn't mentioned anything?.."

"Not a word." Just then Simone came into the apartment.

"Hi guys." She said, before continuing into her and Frank's bedroom. He jumped up to help her with her bags.

"I'm gonna go you two...Maybe see what Mikey is up to?" Simone and Frank told Bob bye and he made a hasty retreat. Simone unpacked her purchases in silence, as Frank watched.

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories


"Honey, what's bothering you?" He asked, finally, tired of being ignored.

"What do you mean?"

Frank rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean, Simone. Something's not right. And Fwankie bear can't help if he doesn't know what's wrong." Frank pushed his bottom lip out and swept his girlfriend's bangs from her eyes gently. She began to cry and collapsed in his arms.

So afraid to love you more afraid to lose
Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose
Where once there was a darkness, a deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had oh you gave me life


The cemetary was quiet and still Friday morning as Simone walked on the soft grass to reach her destination. Frank was beside her, just as he'd promised. Both dressed in dark clothing, he carrying an armful of her favorite flowers, his other hand in hers. They walked silently, and Simone was almost hesitant.

After a while, she froze. Her feet planted and she began to shake. Her breathing became irregular, and Frank knew she was having a panic attack. The flowers fell, and he wrapped her up in his arms, just as he always did, rocking her until his neck was wet with tears.

"I c-can't. I'm not ready." She whispered.

"You can do this sweetie. I'm here, remember?" He kissed her cheek and wrapped an arm around her waist. Frank bent to retrieve the flowers and they marched on. She couldn't believe it had been a whole year.

One full year since her Father had gone.

Funny how times flies.

She remembered how she felt when he left her, alone, cold, and afraid of what would come next.She was his little girl, after all.

And she loved her Daddy.
Her eyes watered as she stared at his tombstone, squeezing Frank's hand tight. "I love you." He whispered. And Simone began to cry. He knew he was in her life for a reason. And though he could never, ever, replace the love her Father had for her. He would love just as hard, and for just as long. "I love you too." She mumbled back and released his hand only to arrange the flowers, and brush the top of her Daddy's grave marker.

"And I love you too Daddy. For always..."

She said before Frankie took her hand again, and led her away.

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories



For my "SPF", My heart aches for you sweetie, and I'll keep you and your Family in my thoughts on this Friday...

Love,
Krissy

Song- 'I will remember you' by Sarah McLachlan.
Sign up to rate and review this story