Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Moment Like This

The Award For Ruining The Moment Goes To...Patrick!

by Emo_Sami 2 reviews

Just read to find out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 504 words

0Unrated
(A/N: Smutville..HERE I COME! Heh, sorry. I'm excited. And so my faithful readers, review and the most smuttiest smut I can write will be yours! And sorry about the length. I was in a time limit of typing it and going to pick my neighbor up from daycare. So yeah. Just read and review cause you love me and Joe's bear.)

I rolled over on my side; my back facing the door.

"Come in." I called. Andy walked in, and I felt the bed part sink as he sat down.

"What did you mean by 'I love you'?

"What do you think it means?" I asked, still not turning to face him.

'Sam, I really wish you would look at me."

"I can't." I couldn't look at him. Not with my eyes filled with tears. He'd think I was a big baby. No way in Heaven or hell could get me to look at him.

He sighed. "Okay. But, I decided to tell you that even though you've been on this trip for almost 4 days, and even though we have our age difference, I am starting to feel an attraction and slight connection to you."

THIS got me to look at him. He had his head in his hands, and he wasn't looking at me. It looked like he was trying not to cry.

I leaned over to him, and grabbed his arm. Pulling it back, it showed he had a couple of tears falling down his cheek. I quickly wiped them away and drew him in for a hug.

"I'm sorry if I was the one to cause your tears." I said.

"No, it's not your fault."

I looked at his face. For some weird reason, I couldn't get the urge to kiss him out of my mind and body. Andy must've been thinking the same thing because we both leaned in. Just as our lips were going to touch, there was a knock on the door. Patrick peeked his head in.

"Everything okay in here-oh."

"Yeah, see Patrick, we were kinda going to kiss, so if you could be so kind as to walk away and not mention this, your balls will be saved for another day." I threatened. His eyes grew wide.

'YES MA'AM!" and then he saluted me. I smiled.

"Patrick, I was kidding about the balls part. Just don't tell anyone."

"Got it." With that, he shut the door.

"Now, where were we?" Andy asked, smiling.

"I think right here." And we kissed, both of us pressing each other against ourselves hungrily.

Now, I've never gone past kissing, but I could feel something grow inside me. A spark went from my head to my toes, and for a brief minute, I thought that Andy could be my soulmate. You know, how people tell you that if you kiss someone and you feel a spark or something that they were meant to be with you? Well, that's what I felt. I just wish I knew what it meant.
Sign up to rate and review this story