Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live The Car Crash Hearts.

Of All The Gin Joints In The World

by jessiearei 6 reviews

signed?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 1347 words

1Exciting
Chapter 9

Of All The Gin Joints In The World

Molly's POV:


The guys have been really busy lately and Patrick and me haven't had much time together. When we do, I have an amazing time. But it's just so limited lately. It's been about 2 months since the night Patrick asked me out. And since then they've been getting gigs offers left and right. They have a huge base now; the crowd loves them. They have a show at least twice a week, Fridays and Saturdays, and even some during the week or parties. Everyone wants a piece of them.

"Thank you! You guys were amazing!!" Pete yelled into the microphone and they all ran off stage. They were at yet another gig.

"You guys did a great job!" I said pulling Patrick in for a hug. These past two months have been amazing. We haven't slept together yet though because I'm not ready. I'm still not over what Matt did to me. But Patrick respects that.

"Thank you love. I'm glad you enjoyed it again." He said smiling down at me.

"Excuse me, are you guys the band that just played? I didn't catch your name." Some guy in a fancy looking suit asked.

"Yeah, that's us. We don't have a name yet." Pete said stepping up.

"Well, I'm Adam from Fueled by Ramen Records and I was wondering if you guys would like to be signed with us."

"Are you shitting me?" Pete asked astonished. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open, looking very ladylike.

"Nope, you guys are great. A crowd pleaser. So what do you think?" The guys just stood there looking shocked.

"Of course they would!" I yelled breaking them out of their trance. "You guys this is the opportunity of a life time! You have to take it!"

"Yes! I mean what do you guys think?" Pete asked looking at them all. They all nodded their heads enthusiastically. "Then it's settled! Where's the contract?"

"We're getting signed. It's actually happening Mol. This is amazing! I love you so much!" Oh my. He just told me he loved me for the first time. Oh god, oh god.

"It's true Molly. I love you. I've been waiting for the right time to say it. And it just came out naturally. You don't have to say it just because-" I cut him off with a passionate kiss.

"I love you too Patrick. I'm so proud of you guys!" I said after we pulled away. He had the biggest smile on his face. He looked so adorable.

"PARTY!! Guys its time to celebrate!" Pete yelled jumping up and down.

"Where at? Everyone's parents are in town." I questioned.

"Um, hold on." Pete said running out on stage. "Is anyone having a party? We just got signed and we need somewhere to celebrate!"

A girl who was at the merch table yelled that she was having one and that the band could come if they wanted to.

"What's your name?" Pete yelled once again.

"Angie!" She yelled back.

"Thanks Angie! Stay around and we'll get the address and stuff!" Pete came backstage again.

"Looks like we're going to Angie's house tonight." He said smiling.

"Petard you're an idiot!" I said laughing. We packed up and got all the information from Angie. We headed to the party and got crunk. Haha.

"So how does it feel to be signed?" I asked pulling Patrick closer to me.

"It feels amazing. But you know what feels even better?"

"What?" I asked.

"Having you as my girlfriend. YOU are amazing!" He said kissing me passionately on the lips. "I love you Molly."

"I love you too Patrick. That's the sweetest thing that anyone has ever said to me. I think we should go back to me place. Don't you?" I asked looking up at him.

"I definitely agree." He said smirking. We found Pete and told him we were heading home. He was too drunk to notice, so we just left. Once we got back to my place we raced up the stairs to my bedroom. I locked the door and Patrick pushed me up against it, kissing me fiercely. I moaned against his lips and pushed our bodies closer. I could feel his 'happiness' against my leg. I pushed him backwards until his knees buckled against the bed. I straddled his waist and unbuckled his belt. We continued making out, only breaking contact to remove clothing. Patrick was hovering over me, looking me in the eyes as if asking for permission. I pulled him in for another kiss as he slid himself in. We positioned ourselves and he started pumping in and out, slowly at first.

We fit together perfectly. He was my other half and that was the best orgasm that I'd ever had. It was like he was my soul mate. Like he could read my mind, and knew exactly how to please me.

"That was amazing Patrick." I said breathlessly.

"That it was." He said smiling. "You're amazing Molly, you know that right?"

"I do now." I looked up at him smiling. "You're way more amazing Patrick."

"This could go on forever. And trust me, in the end, I'll win." He said cockily.

"Oh yeah? Is that so. Well then I better not try," I said laughing. "Lets get some sleep love."

"I love you Molly, Good night." He said kissing me tenderly on the lips.

"I love you too Patrick, night." We snuggled up and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up before Patrick the next morning and decided to go start some breakfast. Most of the guys probably crashed here last night and would want some food. I pulled on Patrick's boxers and a shirt I found on my floor and went downstairs. I started making pancakes and after a few minutes I felt a pair of arms slide around my waist.

"Morning beautiful. I was looking for these." He said playing with the waistband of his boxers.

"I like your boxers better than my underwear."

"Ooh, so you're not wearing underwear. That's hot." He said kissing down my neck.

"Eww, get a room before I get sick...again." Pete said walking into the kitchen.

"Aw, poor Petey. Do you have a hangover?" I asked teasing him.

"Yes, now shut up! Are those pancakes done yet?" He asked sweetly at the end.

"Yes, here you go." I said setting the big plate-o-pancakes in the middle of the table. Soon after we sat down, Joe and Andy joined us. We all ate in silence.

"Pete, what's with the number on your arm?" Joe asked pointing to Pete's left arm.

"Angie-636-555-9867. Hmm, I don't know. Isn't Angie the girl that threw the party?" He asked.

"Yeah I think so. Looks like you guys hit it off. She was pretty, you should definitely call her." I said smiling.

"Why are you being so nice Molly? I mean usually you're a bitch to me. And would torture me. You got laid last night didn't you? That's gross. I don't want to think about that." Pete said scrunching up his face in disgust.

"Shut up Petard! God, why do you have to be so anal?" I said throwing my napkin at his head.

"Hey now, do you not remember what happened last time we started throwing thing at the table?" Patrick asked laughing.

"Yeah, it was great!" Joe laughed throwing pieces of pancakes at everyone. Soon we were all throwing food around the table...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So it's been awhile since i last updated but that's because i only got like 2 reviews on my last chapter. Plus i just havent had any time lately. And right now i should be doing my english report but i decided to put this up for angie cuz she's amazing! haha. i put you in the story. you'll be in more later. i'm kinda running out of ideas and i dont want this to be exactly like my last story so i need some more ideas please. hahha. Thanks and please review!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story