Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Eight

by ryanrossISsove 2 reviews

Touring, Gabe, and hat theift.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-03 - Updated: 2007-04-04 - 1294 words

1Exciting
I'm so exited, I've waited two long months, I mean, this tour has been AMAZING, I've loved every second of it, but I've only talked to Rachel like, three times.

It sucks. Anywho, basically we're leaving for home tomorrow, and I'm heading right to Rachel's, we already planned it out on the phone. Me and her are getting close, but for some reason, I feel her trying to pull back, trying to resist me, and it kills.

So, right now, I'm sitting on the bus, reading Hemingway, and sipping out of the coke I just picked up at Wendy's. We're parked in the parking lot actually, I didn't want food, so I ordered, and got back on the bus, to finish my book.

"Pete, you basterd, what's gotten into you? Gabe is suppose to get you high!" a voice shouted as someone ran onto the bus.

I looked up, and rolled my eyes at Gabe, who was standing over me.

"Hello Gabrielle." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Gabrielle? That's hot." Gabe said, sitting next to me on the couch, patting my head.

I slightly look up at his hand on top of my head, and then look over at him.
"What are you doing?" I ask .

"Good Wentz" he says, patting my head repeatedly.

I roll my eyes, and shift them to the words.

"Good Wentz" He repeated.

"Jesus Gabe, your such a creep." I said, keeping my eyes on the book.

"What the fuck are you reading?" he asked, glancing at the words.

"Uh, Hemingway." I said.

"Your reading a book about your dog? They make those? Sexy!" Gabe said, trying to steal the book away.

I held it up in the air.

"I named my dog after the person who wrote this book" I said, slowly so that maybe he could comprehend.

"So, what's your dog's name?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hemingway." I sighed.

"I know, but you said you named him after the...oh, Hemingway isn't the title of the book, is it?" Gabe asked.

I shook my head, and smiled. He smiled, and nodded.

"Hem is really sexy. Sexy dog." he said, looking off into the distance.

"Yeah" I said.

"Why isn't he here?" he asked.

"Jenea has him" I said, trying to read.

"I see." he said.

Soon, William stumbled onto the bus. I looked up, and closed my book.

"Beckett." I said, as he took a bite out of his sandwich.

"Wentz." he said, with a full mouth, and swallowing soon after.

"Uh, Gabe." Gabe said.

We all laughed, and William sat his long ass body down.

"Everyone ran off to the mall, and I felt like finding you two instead" He explained.

"I see." Gabe said, stroking his chin.

"Yeah, their gonna get mauled, but Sisky insisted they buy pretzels and ties, so they followed him. Sisky'll get em' killed." William added.

"Yes, yes he will" Gabe said, still stroking his chin.

"Gabe, what's wrong with you?" I asked.

"A huge ass cobra bit me, and then taught me how to dance, and I remember. You find the problem there." He said.

Me and William just nodded.

"So, what's fun on the fall out boy bus now a days?" William asked.

"Uh, video games" I said.

He nodded, as Gabe sat, looking up and obviously pondering his encounter with the cobra he had just explained. William took a controller, and I turned the consul on, and took one, throwing another at Gabe, which hit the unaware boy in the head.

"Ouch! You dick! That fucking hurt!" Gabe exclaimed, rubbing his head, and bending down to pick up the controller.

I laughed, and fixed my eyes on the screen, getting ready to engage in a Mario Cart race with William.

"I love this game, all you do is speed, and make other people crash with bananas and bombs, and you don't get arrested." William explained, as we all played a race.

"Speaking of bananas" I said, hitting the button, and making William crash with a banana peal.

His smile wiped away.

"AH! YOU FUCKER!" he said, as he pressed a button repeatedly, trying to get back in the race.

Gabe stayed quiet, and we didn't even notice he was in the lead, until he crossed the finish line. He stood up, slammed the controller down on the ground, and lifted his arms up.

"YEAH SON! WHOSE YOUR DADDY NOW, BITCHES? WHOSE YOUR FUCKING DADDY?!" he screamed.

Me and William stared, raising an eyebrow as he did a peculiar victory dance.

============================================

"Pete, sleeping beauty? Peteeee? We're getting dunkin dounuts, want anything?" Patrick said, as his voice ripped me awake, and I rolled over, and moaned.


"Uhhh, caramel coffee...chocolate frosted donut...sprinkles." I whined, as I buried my head in the pillow.

It was today, the day I'd been waiting for, for two months. We were on the road home, just stopping at a place for breakfast. I could hear the two boys conversating, as Patrick walked out to order our stuff. I stretched, and got up, walking out to the "living room" of the bus, in just pajama pants.

"Good morning Peter, ready for the long ride home?" Joe asked, as he sat at the "kitchen table".

I nodded, and yawned. "Yes" I said. Andy yawned after me, and stretched.

I took a seat next to Andy on the couch, and tired to jump into what Andy was watching. Soon, Patrick walked in, lacking the trucker hat he had once sported before he left. "Patrick, where'd your hat go?" Joe asked, as Patrick set the bags of food and tray of coffees down.

His eyes grew wide, and he placed a hand on top of his head.

"Shit! Those girls really did take my hat!" he said, as he glanced out the window, trying to look for the possey of teenies who had kidnapped his hat.

"Patrick, you have plenty of other hats, don't you?" I said, getting up to find my shit.

"Yes, but I don't think you quite understand Peter, you see, every hat is different in his or her own way, and each one contributes a little to my wonderful collection." he explained.

Me, Joe and Andy all starred at him with blank faces, just shaking our heads. He smiled, and shrugged, opening up a bag and taking out a bagel.

==================================
The whole day, we rode on the bus, talking, playing video games, placing bets with Dirty, eating, and waving out at the passing cars on the high way, to see if they would recognize us. Sometimes we could even get Dirty to beep at them for us.

It was really fun, but soon we found ourselves pulling into the bus station where I last remembered saying goodbye to Rachel two months ago. We all unboarded the busses, and waved as Cobra Starships bus headed for their home town, and TAI's headed for theirs.

I stepped off the bus, and stretched.

"Man, it feels great to be back in Chicago again, huh guys?" I asked, looking back at my band mates.

"Yeah, it does" Joe said, sniffing the air.

"Joe, what are you sniffing for?" Andy asked, toting bags out of the bus.

"I like the smell of Chicago." He said, keeping his eyes closed.

"Ah, me too, except for when Patrick's around." I said, laughing, as Patrick walked out, toting bags, and asking "What about Patrick being around?" we all laughed, and I waved, and got in my car after putting my bags in the trunk, and headed off to see Rachel after two months.
==================================
Yeah, so the new offer is, that if you reveiw, I get you pelicans and white puppies. and EVERYONE likes pelicans and white puppies, huh lover boys?
Sign up to rate and review this story