Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Blade You Stain

The Blade You Stain

by XxBrokenSoulxX 2 reviews

Kailey has been really close to her Brothers Mikey and Gerard. Kailey is going through had times now and her brothers arn't there to help her. What happens when the borthers come home unexspectendl...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-05 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 333 words

1Ambiance
Diclaimer: I do not own My Chemical Romance in anyway. But I do own Kailey :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kailey laid in bed stareing at the ceiling. She was silently crying. She did this often. She missed her brothers more than ever. She had been haveing a rough time latly and her brothers haven't been her to let her cry on their shoulders and run their fingers through her hair and tell her that everything will be okay... She's basically alone. She dosn't go outside her house unless she has to go get food or something. She laied there listening to her radio. Then Avril Lavigne- Slipped Away came on. She cried harder and sang along.

When the song was over she walked over and turned it off. She was a couplete mess. She had so many mixed emotions flowing through her. Sadness, Hatered, and anger. All she wanted was her brothers back with her. She hated herself. She dyed her hair from Bright Stawberry Red to Jet Black. She wore all black and arm covers to hide her scars. Her scars that made all the emotions drain away. It was the only time she felt right..

As Kailey laied on her bed she got tried she had finally fallen alseep when her frontdoor burst open. She automatically sat up. All her emotions were turned into fear. Kailey got up and walked over to her door. She picked up the baseball bat she had near her door. (Yes she keeps a baseball bat incase anything like this would happen) She heard footsteps coming up the steps. She walked away from the door and raied the bat over her head waiting for the door to come open. Her door handle started turning and all she could her was her heart ounding. Her door came open and she droped the bat. There standing in her doorway was none other that her big brother Gerard.


-----------------------------------------------
A/N:Sorry that its kinda short but its all I wanna write right now..
Sign up to rate and review this story