Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Moment Like This

It Don't Mean A Thing (If You Ain't Got That Swing)

by Emo_Sami 5 reviews

Surprise, surprise

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 748 words

0Unrated
After a week or so of realizing I was in love with Andy, we were spending every waking moment together.

It was late on Sunday; there was a concert tomorrow night. Andy and I had been fooling around, but never did much because I wasn't ready and he knew that.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you tell me when you are ready?"

"Of course, you know that."

I fell asleep, but Andy stayed up for awhile longer. I don't exactly know when he fell asleep, but it was early morning.

The next day, I got up to find that the guys were gone. It was 10 AM and there was a note taped to the mini fridge.

'Sam, we went out to eat. Sorry we didn't wake you up, but you looked so cute sleeping. Don't worry; we'll bring you something back!

Xxx Pete, Patrick, Joe, Andy'

Great.

I was hungry, but God knows when they were going to return, so I grabbed myself a bowl of cereal with soymilk. (A/N: Has anyone tried that? Plain soymilk with cereal? Its really good)

I sat down on the loveseat and turned the TV on. Room Raiders was on, so I was watching the girls freak out over the guy in their room. Next thing I know, the door is being opened and Joe is hugging me.

"SAM! YOU'RE ALIVE!!"
I laughed and proceeded to hug all the guys. Andy smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hey sweetie. Sleep well?"

"Yeah."

We all settled down with snacks, and decided to watch a movie.

Later that night, the guys were getting off the bus to go into the building for practice. I hugged them again and then they left. I didn't know what to do with myself, so I decided to get in warmer clothes and take a walk.

It was cool and breezy outside and getting dark. I had my camera with me and took a picture of the sunset. I walked around the block and when I got back to the bus, I could hear the guys playing loudly inside along with a lot of cheering and applause. Smiling, I went back on the bus and changed into my pajamas. I decided to watch the 4th Harry potter movie, and had gotten really into it when the door opened. Patrick came inside all sweaty.

'Wha'cha watching?"

"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."

"Oh."

He went and got in the shower. A while later, Joe and Pete came in.

"Andy here?"

"No. Why?"

"Oh...well...we saw him leaving with some chick."

"WHAT?!" I couldn't believe it. Andy had left the guys after the concert with some chick. Tears began to make a river down my face. Patrick and Joe tried to hug me, but I pushed them away and went back into my room.

I think I fell asleep, because I felt the couch move, and when I opened my eyes, Andy was laying down.

"Why did you do it? Is it because I wouldn't give myself to you?" My tears fell down again and I think he knew he was making me cry. He turned to look at me.

"No, Sam..." He reached for me but I quickly jumped up.

'Don't. Touch. Me. Ever. Again." He went to say something, but I whipped the door open and hurried down the hallway. Andy called after me, but I ignored him and shook the person in the top bunk on the left.

"Huh? Who's there?" Pete mumbled.

"Pete..." I whispered. He rolled over and looked down.

"Sam?"

"Pete, he came back. He's back there." I pointed down the hallway.

"Oh god, wow. Are you crying? Get up here." I climbed to the top and Pete let me lay against the wall. I was facing him and his back was facing outwards. He pulled me into a hug. I was so touched by how much he had changed and how he was comforting me that I started crying again. Pete rubbed my back and kept whispering 'its okay' to me. Sleep took over me, and I gladly welcomed it, cursing tomorrow and what would await me when I woke up.


(A/N: Wow, don't you just want to smack Andy? I had to fight the urge to hit my computer when I typed this. As always, review, and maybe some more twists will appear! Oh, and how do you get just a small part in italics? Cause it wasnt working for me haha)
Sign up to rate and review this story