Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're hanging out with corpses, and driving in this hearse

We're hanging out with corpses, and driving in this hearse

by Nicolette_A7x 3 reviews

blah I hate summaries.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 731 words

0Unrated
I snuck through the hallway to make my way out the door before my parents caught me leaving. I knew I was grounded this weekend for pooring milk on that stupid bitch at school but that wasnt going to stop me from going to Club Institution.
My parents hated me because I was so different. I was apart of the Vampryic/Industrial community. All I ever heard from my parents was "You're a fucking freak." I was sick of it.
I made it to the door when a truck pulls up. I ran straight for the truck and got in. I heard the loud music bumping a familiar beat...It was And Ond. I smiled and looked over at Peter, who also smiled back at me.
"Thanks for Picking me up Petey. I so fucking hate my parents...they're fucking cunts" I said putting on my combat boots.
"Dont worry about it. You know I'll always come for you if you need a ride. Yeah now you know why I moved outta my parents house at 15. Nice Boots, Morticia."
"haha yeah its not that dumbshit! You're just a fucking rebel...Thanks for being there for me...I dont know what I'd do with out you." I said still Asphyxiated on the words. I felt pathetic being around Pete because he had done so much for me and I did nothing in return for him. He just said nothing to me.
I sat there in silence for a couple of minutes until we got to the club.
"Ahhhh Yay! We're here!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and then had a smile from ear to ear.
"yeah so get your ass outta my truck!" Pete screamed back at me and then returned the smile.
I easily got around the bouncers at the club. I wasnt legal...I was only 16 but I didnt give a fuck. I just wanted to dance and have fun.
I made my way to the bar when I felt like someone was following me. I looked over my shoulder to see a glimps of a pale long haired man making his way the bar as well.
Fuck...tell me he isnt coming to talk to me. I thought.
I sat down as fast as I could and ordered a drink.
I waited for the bartender to hand me my drink when I noticed Pete sitting next to me.
"Hey Morticia, Im getting ready to leave because I have work tomorrow." He said into my ear so I could here him over the music.
"Pete are you serious? Come on! Tomorrows Sunday!" I yelled over the loud music.
"I know I dont want to go either but you know that your 'friends' are going to be worried about you." he replied back.
"No, I dont care what my parents say. I'll find a way home myself. Just go on with out me." I pratically yelled.
"Are you sure?" he asked.
"Yeah. I'll be fine." I screamed again.
"alright then. call me if you do need me to pick you up.Bye." he said then came close to give me a hug. He started to walk away and I again you noticed the same man. He did not make his way to the bar. He made is way outside to smoke. I started to walk over to him with my drink in my hand when I heard my favorite song called 'Military Fashion Show' then I ran to the dance floor and danced with any random person.

The song was over and I went back to the bar and order another drink. I wasnt going to stay along much so I downed my drink and made my way out the club.


I didnt have a ride home and I didnt want to call Peter so I walked home. My house wasnt too far from Club Institution.
I walked the alleyways and felt a presence behind me.
I looked back and saw the guy from the club. His skinny was eliminated by the moon's glow. He was deadly pale. It was so attractive. His hair was raven black and about shoulder length...



sorry i have to go...my gf is being a little grumpy so I have to cheer her up.
I love you guys.
I'll right more around midnight NJ time...cuz I live in NJ.
ttyl
-Morticia
Sign up to rate and review this story